1. My middle name is Janine.
2. I'm left-handed.
3. I have 3 brothers.
4. I can't swim.
5. I'm allergic to skittles.
6. I never know what colour my hair is. Is it brown or is it blonde? In summer it gets lighter and in winter it gets darker. You decide!
7. I'm not a very outdoors person, I'm a hermit.
8. I'm 5'0.
9. I have size 2 feet.
10. I'm double-jointed.
12. I'm addicted to collecting nail polish.
13. My eyes are brown but go greenish when they have water in them.
14. When I was younger, I was obsessed with Winnie The Pooh. I even had a life-size Winnie The Pooh.
15. Coconut is my favourite smell and flavour.
16. I have a little bit on my head with no hair because when I was younger, my Mum curled my hair and burnt that piece of my hair off.
17. When I was about 14/15 I cut my hair short and dyed it a different colour nearly every month. We're talking about red, blue, pink, purple, black here people!
18. Penguins are my favourite animal. If I could have a penguin as a pet, I would.
19. I have anxiety and panic disorder, which sucks and I usually don't like talking about it.
20. I know how to drive but I don't have my license.
21. I have a gap in my teeth and I don't really like it. I rarely smile with my teeth in pictures.
22. I'm extremely OCD and a perfectionist, which I don't like to admit to sometimes.
23. I have a chocolate labrador and 9 chickens.
24. I live in the countryside and always have done.
25. I'm extremely pale, whiter than white, vampire shade. That's what I get for living in Northern Ireland!
Have you got any interesting facts about yourself? Let me know in the comments! :)