Sunday, 25 May 2014

Hello & Welcome!


Hello and welcome to my blog!

Let me introduce myself...

My name is Sara, I'm 19 and I live in Northern Ireland. I'm 5'0 and I have size 2 feet (hence the name of my blog). I have a keen interest in photography and I am a self-confessed shopping addict. I am currently studying Interactive Multimedia Design at university, I have just finished first year and I am currently on my summer break. 
For the past few years I've become more and more interested in the world of blogging, but I never had the courage to start my own blog, until now! So, this is just my little place on the internet to share my thoughts and to dip my little toes into the world of fashion and beauty. Obviously, as I am a student I don't have as much money as I would like to have to spend on lovely clothes and beauty bits, but if I really want something I will save up my pennies and buy it. Pennies make pounds after all!
Hopefully I will start to build my blog up with my thoughts and experiences of products, hauls, looks and favourites, but more importantly make a few friends along the way. :)


Kimono: New Look (Out of stock online)

Sara

4 comments:

  1. Aw class! I am also short, 19 and from Northern Ireland! You're the first Northern Irish blogger I've found on here! :) looking forward to reading more posts from you! xx

    www.alphabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's awesome! :) Same here! :)

      Delete
  2. :)

    magbitsandpieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete