Friday, 20 June 2014

Boohoo Haul


I often find myself browsing through the pages on Boohoo, they have so many lovely clothes at such an affordable prize, so recently I found that I had to purchase a few things! It's just an added bonus that they do student discounts as well!

£20


I love wearing cami tops, but one thing I'm always wary of is the straps, if they aren't adjustable I just can't wear them because they go too far down (wayyy too down). However, this one had adjustable straps and sits lovely when it's on. Also, look at all those peachy pink embellishments! 

Samantha Lace Trim Tee (Out of stock)
£12


It's not like I need another white top, but when I spotted a very similar top in Miss Selfridge a week or two ago I instantly fell in love with it, but then, they didn't have my size. So, naturally I was over the moon when I saw this almost identical one on Boohoo and for half the price compared to the Miss Selfridge one, wooo!

£5


Everywhere I looked for this it was out of stock, so I was so happy when I saw it on Boohoo! You've probably seen this before on my Nail Polish Haul and in multiple NOTW, I'm just really enjoying using it!

What do you think of my Boohoo haul? Would you buy anything from it? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

6 comments:

  1. I love Boohoo :) I buy so many thing from there!

    Ellabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!xx
    Your blog is really amazing!
    Would you mind visiting mine,and following if you want?
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Love,Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That really means a lot. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. So glad I bought it, well worth it! :)

      Delete