Dorothy Perkins Haul


Now, Dorothy Perkins isn't a shop that I would normally venture into or have a browse through online. But recently my mum decided that she needed a new handbag and wanted me to look on Dorothy Perkins. So, when I did I didn't expect to find so many beautiful clothes that I instantly fell in love with, I was so surprised! Probably just because my local Dorothy Perkins stocks the clothes that aren't really my cup of tea, but seriously, if I won the lottery I would definitely be hitting up Dorothy Perkins. They even do a petite range and student discount, so that's a double bonus for me! So, here's what I bought...

Nude Crepe Biker Jacket
£38


I love this style of jacket, but every time I saw one it was leather and I just don't think I can pull leather off. So, when I saw this one I knew I had to have it! It's the perfect jacket for summer in Northern Ireland as you don't know what the weather will be like, typical!

Blue Crepe Trim Shell Top
£28


I love wearing tops like this if you want to dress-up a bit and make an effort without making too much of an effort. I recently wore this out with white jeans and high heels and it was so effortless but still looked as if I made an effort getting ready!

All About Rose Pink 3D Effect Rose Crop Top
£35


The 'All About Rose' collection is a limited edition range inspired from British heritage, so in other words, pastel heaven! There are so many pieces from this collection that I could buy, however, I settled from this beautiful little pink crop top. Unfortunately, this isn't available in the pink colour anymore as it is in the sale for £25 (grrr), however the ivory and black colours are still available!

Petite Orange Sleeveless Shirt
£18


I've been looking for a plain orange shirt for a while now, but everywhere I looked they either didn't have my size or else I just didn't like the look of it. So I was super excited when I saw this one online, even more so because it was from their petite collection!

So, that was everything from my Dorothy Perkins haul and I must say, I'm so impressed with everything! I did order a pair of sunglasses (here) but I had to return them as they were so big for my pea head which was such a shame as they were so lovely!

What do you think of my Dorothy Perkins haul? Would you buy anything from it? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

19 comments:

  1. I never think to look in Dorothy Perkins but these pieces look gorgeous! Love the jacket especially, definitely going to have to have a browse next time I'm out shopping!
    x

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither until now! They have so much lovely stuff but I had to control myself, haha!

      Delete
  2. I love the minimalism of a lot of the clothes at Dorothy Perkins, which makes it better to shop at compared to New Look and River Island

    Alaina (www.alainatbf.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a shop I'm going to visit all the time now! :)

      Delete
  3. The biker jacket is just to die for, I'd never have thought it was from Dorothy Perkins, you've picked up some gorgeous pieces x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised by how much gorgeous stuff they had, and the quality of the clothes are great as well! :)

      Delete
  4. These are all lovely, I always forget about Dorothy Perkins!

    jessssicahart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely finds. Love the orange shirt.

    (Your blog name rocks!)

    http://www.bee-on-a-budget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much brighter in real life, haha! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  6. Just found your blog, it's so lush!! (: xx

    http://www.kaylatousled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed this haul. I’m the same as you about Dorothy Perkins but I went in a while back and they were so on point with some of their pieces. They also do a pretty awesome sale too. That pink jacket is divine!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top