La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+]




I think everyone has that one product in their skincare routine that they constantly repurchase and cannot be without. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+] is my product of choice in this scenario. 
The product itself is an anti-blemish cream which is formulated to target the main problems of oily and blemish-prone skin. It claims to reduce the appearance of blemishes, unclog pores and refine skin texture, and I find it does exactly what it says on the tin (or tube in this case). I also find that it helps to heal any red marks during a breakout and reduces the appearance of marks after the breakout. 
Another reason why it's a winner for me is because it's suitable for sensitive skin. I find that a lot of anti-blemish creams can be too harsh, drying and stripping on my delicate skin and give a burning sensation which usually means that it's irritating my skin more than helping it. It also smells really good as well, it doesn't smell like chemicals which I usually find with other products, it kind-of smells like a sweet shop!
I usually include this as part of my night time skincare routine, but I can use it during the day time as well if my skin is having a particularly bad day as it is a light cream, it sinks in quickly and doesn't linger about. I've even got my little brother (I say little brother, he's taller than me) hooked on it, which means it's suitable for teenage skin as well.
At £15.50 it isn't the cheapest anti-blemish cream available, but in my opinion it is certainly the best and the only one I can fully rely on to calm and clear my skin. It's often on special offer on a few websites as well.

Have you tried La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+]? Let me know in the comments!


Available from:
Escentual (Currently a 1/3 off throughout June!)

Sara

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. I have heard nothing but great things about this product! My skins is very temperamental so i really want to add this to my nighttime regime!

    Would love it if you could check out my blog and even follow!
    http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.com/

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wholeheartedly recommend it! Followed you back girl. :)

      Delete
  2. I just ordered this! So excited to use it !

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top