Nail Polish Haul & Swatches

It's no secret that I love nail polish. Out of all the products I own, I think it's nail polish that I own the most of. Does that make sense? Anyway, every now and then I get the odd notion for a new nail polish or two, or three, you know how it goes! Anyway, here's a few *ahem* that I picked up recently. 




Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly - Rose Hip
£3.99



Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly - Huckleberry
£3.99



Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly - Sugar Apple
£3.99



Barry M Aquarium - Mediterranean 
£3.99



Barry M Aquarium - Pacific
£3.99



Barry M Aquarium - Treasure Chest
£3.99



Barry M Aquarium - Mermaid
£3.99



Barry M - Superdrug's 50th Birthday
£2.99



I actually got these Models Own Fireworks nail polishes in a set of 3 off ASOS for £7 and they were £12 originally, such a bargain! They retail for £5 each in Boots and Superdrug though.

Models Own Fireworks - Roman Candle
£5



Models Own Fireworks - Sparkler
£5



Models Own Fireworks - Banger
£5



Models Own HyperGel - Coral Glaze
£5



Models Own - 5 In 1 Top & Base Coat
£5

To see how this top and base coat looks on you could check it out in my most recent NOTW. Only if you want to! I actually got this from Boohoo because it was sold out on Boots and Superdrug when I went to buy it.


Just a quick note, I got all these Nails Inc. nail polishes in a set of four in my local TK Maxx for £15. I can't find the set or any of the individual nail polishes (apart from Brompton X) on the Nails Inc. website, but you can get them from ebay and different places. 

Nails Inc. - Ebury Square Gardens



Nails Inc. - Whitehall Place



Nails Inc. - Brompton X



Nails Inc. - Dovehouse Street



Tanya Burr - Little Duck
£5.99



Tanya Burr - Mini Marshmallows
£5.99



Essie - Mint Candy Apple
£9.85



Rimmel Rita Ora - Don't Be Shy
£3.69



Maybelline Color Show Street Artist Top Coat - White Splatter
£3.99



China Glaze - Haute Metal
I actually got this from my hairdressers for £6.50, I can't find it on the China Glaze website, but again there were some available on ebay. Also, I'm aware that it's a crackle top coat, but it turns into an opaque colour with 2 - 3 coats.



Would you buy anything from my nail polish haul? Or do you already own some of these nail polishes? What do you think of them? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the swatches together they're so pretty.
    I have the same Nails Inc set but I rarely wear nail polish as it chips so easily with my hands-on job.
    The models own polishes all look so cute with the sparkles ect in them. I'd definitely want to try them
    xx
    dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I would really get them while there only £7 for the three on ASOS! :)

      Delete
  2. I need some more Barry M in my life stat!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top