Saturday, 28 June 2014

The Body Shop Haul



So, I went onto The Body Shop website to order a couple of things, I was sucked in by their offer they had on at the time and here's the results. Do I regret it? Not at all!

£10


Hands up who else has seen this circling around beauty blogger world recently? Yeah, me to and obviously I was intrigued. To be honest, this is the first cleansing oil I've ever bought before and the idea of putting oil onto my face terrifies me. But hey, I'll give it a go!

£5


This is 100% most definitely an Essie Button inspired purchase. I've been following her blog and YouTube channel for a very long time now and in a few of her blog posts and videos she mentioned this. She has the most amazing skin so I definitely trust her recommendations, even if her blog posts and videos do make me want to buy absolutely everything!

£13


When I'm stressed I suffer from really back eczema on my hands which can actually be really irritating and painful sometimes. All my other hand creams I had in my stash either seemed to irritate my skin further or just did nothing to help. So, I thought I would at least give this a try and see how it goes.

Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder - 01 Light Matte
£13


Rumour has it that this bronzer is the best one that a porcelain skin girl can own. I've always been scared of bronzers because I'm so pale, I just didn't want to apply them and end up looking like I've rolled in mud or cheese Dorito's, so I've just never bothered to buy them. However, so many people have recommended this I thought I could at least try it and if I didn't like it my Mum would gladly re-home it. However, I have been seriously loving this so far, so sorry Mum, no new bronzer for you, although I promise to let you borrow it!

£4


I love coconut, I love lip balms and lip butters, so this obviously had to happen. At some point I will become that person crazy person who owns the entire coconut range from The Body Shop, just wait and see!

£7


I actually got this for free because I got one of the Love Your Body reward cards that The Body Shop offer, and who doesn't love a free gift! To be honest, I didn't think that I would use this, but it's actually like a really cold jelly, which will be perfect for me at the end of the day when my eyes are strained and sore from being on my laptop all day.

So, that's everything from my The Body Shop haul! I've tried everything from the haul so far and so far, so good! Of course I will be doing a review of these products in the future, but I can't see myself disliking any of the products as I've enjoyed using them so far. I'm also temped to make another order, those Colour Crush Shine Lipsticks look so darn good!

What do you think of my The Body Shop haul? Would you buy anything from it? Or have you already tried some of these products? Would you recommend anything else from The Body Shop? Let me know in the comments! 

Sara

14 comments:

  1. I lov the Bodyshop.
    You've got some great picks here :)
    xx
    http://dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited to get some more stuff! :)

      Delete
  2. I love Bodyshop's tea tree range, I don't know if they still do it, but they used to have this tea tree peel off make that I used when I was a teen and it really helped prevent my spots. I don't know why I stopped using it, it's actually reminded me to see if they still have it because it was really good.

    I feel like the smell of it is going to give me proper nostalgia though!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, that sounds great! I must look for it, it sounds like something that my skin would like. If you find it, will you let me know? :)

      Delete
  3. I really want to try the oil too, you'll have to do a post and review it once you've used it! The tea tree face wash is amazing though, I swear by it!

    Em x

    What Emma Wears // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise I will! I think it's pretty great from what I've used of it so far!

      Delete
  4. I love The Body Shop & Great post.
    Would love it if you could check out my Body shop post on the shea sugar body scrub xox
    http://urbanbeautylush.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/the-body-shop-shea-sugar-body-scrub.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you liking the Camomile cleansing oil? I've been searching for one for ages and this seems like a fab option xx
    http://www.lydialulu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it! I just did a review of it recently! :)

      Delete
  6. that bronzer does look fab, I love your hauls doll! x

    http://ansaddiction.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete