Tanya Burr Lips & Nails



I've been wanting to try a few things from Tanya Burr's lipgloss and nail polish range for ages now, but with so many beautiful shades and colours to choose from I found it hard to pick which ones I would try out first. Recently they were on offer (3 for 2) on Feel Unique and since I'm a lover of nail polish I thought I would get 2 nail polishes ('Little Duck' and 'Mini Marshmallows') and 1 lipgloss ('Afternoon Tea'), because usually I'm quite picky about lipgloss and won't use them if they're sticky and drying.

However, I needn't worry about either of these things as the lipgloss is truly lovely to wear. Unlike a lot of lipgloss, the formula is actually highly pigmented and creamy. It's glossy on the lips but not too glossy, just the right amount for me as I prefer a matte finish on my lips. Also, they are buildable so you can have as little or as much as you like! 



As for the nail polish, well, they're also gorgeous. It's obvious that they are picked from a few of the beauty worlds favourite, for example 'Little Duck' reminds me a lot of Essie's 'Mint Candy Apple. The formula is great, you could get away with just one coat, but personally I prefer 2 coats just for more of a coverage. They are also easy to apply as they have a long brush and you can get a good grip on the lid, even I was able to attempt some nail art using them! 



The lipglosses retail for £6.99 and the nail polishes retail for £5.99, so they're not going to break the bank. I can definitely see myself purchasing more of these in the future, perhaps 'Chic' and 'Picnic In The Park' from the lipgloss range and 'Peaches & Cream' and 'Bright & Early' from the nail polish range. 

However, does anyone know why some of the nail polish lids have hearts on them and some don't? 10 points and a cookie for you if you know the answer. Also, there's rumours going around that the range will be expanding in the near future, exciting!

Have you tried anything from the Tanya Burr lips and nails range? What do you think of them? Let me know in the comments!

Available from:
Sara

CONVERSATION

18 comments:

  1. Little duck is my fav !

    ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so wonderful colours!!

    x Maria
    new outfit post up on my blog
    featuring my new light pink summer dress
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it expands, i love Tanya and i love this range, the colours are gorgeous for summer.
    I'm having a cute giveaway over on my blog if you're feeling lucky! Love your blog hun, you immediately drawn me in because i'm really small too haha.
    Jennifer's Journal xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, i really want to try these :D
    hopefully it will expand as well, good for Tanya
    Almsee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be great to see some more things! :)

      Delete
  5. Great post!

    - Keyta

    www.TheWayfarer.co

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful are those polishes?! I so love pastel polishes xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. those nail polish colours are beautiful! you should check out 'chic' in her range, i love it x

    todaytildaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's next on my never-ending list! :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Every single one is gorgeous, it was so hard to choose! :)

      Delete
  9. Those nail polish shades are beautiful! Coveting Little Duck so much but I have about 4 teal/ duck egg colours so I really can't rationalize buying it :(

    Eleanor -
    https://elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is short, buy the nail polish! :D

      Delete

Back
to top