Topshop Lip Bullet





I'd seen these Topshop lip bullets online before and wanted to try them for a very long time, however, there was no way of seeing what the colours were like in real life as my local Topshop don't stock any of the make-up (boo), so I decided to risk it and order it online and I must say, I'm glad I did!

I picked the shade 'Covet', which is a really pretty pink nude which I think would look lovely on many skin tones. I have porcelain skin and I was worried that this wouldn't suit me incase it made me look even paler, but thankfully it doesn't. I describe it as a 'my lips but better' sort of shade.

The formula is creamy and it dries down to what can only can be described as a dewy finish, not glossy and not matte, just right if you don't know what to go for. I found it to be very buildable as well, sometimes I would go for the full coverage and when I want less lip make-up I just dab it onto my lips and blend it out with my finger for a little wash of colour.

I do really like using this and I can see myself purchasing more in the near future, there are 8 shades in total and I'm really drawn to 'Crave', Heartbeat' and 'There She Goes'. At £8 each they aren't going to break the bank either!

What do you think of the Topshop lip bullets? Have you tried them? Or would you like to try them? Let me know in the comments!



Sara

CONVERSATION

10 comments:

  1. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me. :) I just followed you!

      Delete
  2. I find you so adorable omg:') I love the colour of the bullets tbh x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha. :') They are great!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They do have some beautiful shades! :)

      Delete
  4. Great now I need to go to topshop.. great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top