Sunday, 22 June 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette













Everyone and their dog has heard of or own this palette and that is completely understandable as it is just so gorgeous! If you didn't know, this is a neutral palette, but with a twist. Unlike the Naked 2 palette which is primarily neutral shades, the Naked 3 features mainly taupe, pink and rose gold neutral shades. However, don't be afraid of wearing pink shades as they are surprisingly wearable and I've given all of the shades a go!
I don't actually own the Naked 1 or Naked 2 palette (however I do have my eye on the Naked 2 palette), but I do have the Naked Basics palette and I use and love it so much. The quality and colour payoff of the Naked Basics palette is brilliant, so I was expecting a lot from the Naked 3 palette and it did not disappoint! All of the shades are so highly pigmented and blendable, so a little goes a long way.
I was actually quite worried that these shades wouldn't suit my pale skin and dark brown eyes, but I was so surprised about how wearable they are once they are applied and how great they look together. Usually I'm not fond of the eyeshadow brushes that you get in palettes, but I have to say, this one is pretty great! The fluffy brush is great for applying eyeshadow all over the eyelid and the smaller brush is great for blending.
Oh, and don't forget the four fabulous eyeshadow primers that come with it. You get four primers in total, 'Original', 'Eden', 'Sin' and 'Anti-Aging', each have about a week's worth of primer in each sample. I used 'Original', 'Eden' and 'Sin', However, my Mum was just as intrigued and drawn in by the Naked 3 palette as I was, so I did her eye make-up and used the 'Anti-Aging' primer and she loved it! That's another great thing about this palette, it would make a great gift for a special female in your life, whether that be your best friend, your Mum or your aunt! My Mum loves a neutral eye just as much of me, so her favourites from the palette are 'Limit', 'Nooner' and 'Liar'.
The Naked 3 palette has 12 eyeshadows in total, 3 matte, actually more satin shades and 9 shimmer shades, so if you're not a lover of a bit of glitter on your eyes then this isn't the palette for you. Also, at £37 it isn't the cheapest eyeshadow palette about, but in my opinion it is worth the money. My favourite shades would have to be 'Buzz', 'Trick', 'Mugshot', okay let's be real, I love them all!

What do you think of the Naked 3 palette? Would you buy it? Or have you already got it? Let me know in the comments!

Available from:

Sara

6 comments:

  1. I've not been using my Naked 3 much recently so this post was a good reminder for me.
    I can't wait to get it out and get using the pinky shades now that it's summer time.
    xx
    http://www.bloglovin.com/dreamsofnewyork

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I love it when I re-discover things I haven't used in a while! :) Glad I inspired you! :)

      Delete
  2. I am so tempted to splurge on this palette, but I already own the first Naked Palette so not sure I can justify it!
    I'd love for you to check out my blog, as I'm new to blogging- I've followed you on Bloglovin :)
    - Grace's Beauty Space xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is short, buy the palette and treat yourself! :) I'm new to blogging as well, I haven't even been blogging a month, haha. But I'd be happy to check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  3. I loved my Naked 2 Palette, however I am obsessing over Naked 1 and Naked 3 and I really need to get them soon! However I'm not a fan of the eye primer, I'm not sure if it just doesn't work with my eyes but it always just makes my eyeshadow slide right off :/

    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessing over the Naked 2, haha! Ohhh dear, that's not so good! :(

      Delete