Daniel Sandler Baby Jet Mascara



I've been using lots of different mascara's at the minute, I'm just really enjoying trying out some new ones that I've bought as well as rediscovering some old favourites. However, this one has been standing out from the rest for quite some time now. 
I think this is mainly to do with the super tiny brush. The micro-fine wand catches even the smallest lashes in at the corner of my eyes and it applies with no mess whatsoever because the formula is not too wet and not too dry.
I especially love using this for my bottom lashes, it catches every single lash without making them look too clumpy or spider-like. It just gives both upper and lower lashes a really natural look, so it's lovely to wear on it's own or with your normal mascara. Usually, I would curl my eyelashes, use this on my top lashes and bottom lashes, then go over my top lashes again with Benefit's They're Real Mascara if I want a really defined mascara look that day or night.
At £12.75, you could buy other mascara's with larger wands at this price, but I think having a smaller wand in your collection is definitely worth it because it just makes such a difference to the overall look of the mascara, giving a brighter, wide-eyed look all round.

What do you think of Daniel Sandler's Baby Jet Mascara? Have you tried it? Or would you like to try it? Let me know in the comments!

Available from:

Sara

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Back
to top