L'Oreal Color Riche Mono Eyeshadows




I've seen these little beauties mentioned on a few blogs before and they all had great reviews, so when I saw them in Boots I was interested in picking a few of them up for myself.
First of all, I would just like to mention how gorgeous all the shades are in real life, so I would really recommend seeing them in real life as they just look so much better. It was hard for me to only choose three!
I'm definitely the kind of girl that would choose a matte eyeshadow more than anything, however these metallic looking shadows were just too beautiful to ignore and I've been wearing them ever since I got them. 
I picked up the shades "201 - Cafe Saint Germain", a pink/purple brown shade, "205 - Sable Lame", a light golden shade and "204 - Golden Nude", a dark golden bronze shade.


201 - Cafe Saint Germain




205 - Sable Lame



204 - Golden Nude



I was actually so surprised by the quality of these eyeshadows, each one is so highly pigmented and the texture feels so soft. I actually find that they give a better finish when applied with my fingers as opposed to an eyeshadow brush, and even then they give an even finish with no fallout, even without primer! 
Even the packaging is on point, L'Oreal haven't messed about with adding in those foamy applicators, so you're just paying for the product, which isn't going to break the back either at only £5.49 per eyeshadow. Also, they are so slim and compact, so they are perfect for carrying in your make-up bag instead of a palette.
I've seriously fallen head over heels for these little eyeshadows and I've already picked out a few more shades that I want to pick up when I'm next in Boots, I just can't get enough of them!

What do you think of the L'Oreal Color Riche eyeshadows? Have you tried them? Or would you like to try them? Let me know in the comments!


Available from:

Sara

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. I think these look absolutely stunning, I tend to like matte eyeshadows more but I think these would be great if I was trying to change up my look for the day!

    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer matte eyeshadows as well, but I couldn't resist these! :)

      Delete
  2. I keep swatching these in store and they look so gorgeous, I need to try them soon because they're so gorgeous and actually quite cheap! x

    http://hannahbutterworth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so much nicer in real life I think! :)

      Delete

Back
to top