Sunday, 6 July 2014

NUXE Reve de Miel Lip Balm



This seems to be the lip balm that every beauty blogger owns and raves about, so naturally I was keen to try it out. Apparently, one is sold every 28 seconds throughout the world, so it must be good!
It claims to repair, nourish and restore suppleness and comfort to dry and chapped lips. This does just that, leaving my lips softer than they have ever been.
It contains ingredients such as honey (which is what it smells like), plant oils, shea butter and grapefruit essence, all of which are proven to improve and repair the skin. 
The texture is thicker than other lip balms I've tried, so I normally just put this on at night along with my skincare routine and I wake up with the softest, smoothest lips. Although it is thick, it's not sticky or uncomfortable to wear, which is ideal if you want to wear this throughout the night.
This really is one of those cult favourites within the beauty community, and I can see why. However, it's definitely the most expensive lip balm I've ever bought, retailing at £9.50 per pot. Although, you do get a lot of product for your money as a little goes a long way. I can definitely see myself repurchasing this whenever I've finished the one I have.

Have you tried the NUXE Reve de Miel lip balm? Or would you like to try it? Let me know in the comments!

Available from:

Sara

4 comments:

  1. I'm so tempted to buy this, you know when something is sold every 28 secs there must be something good about it! xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I justified buying it, haha! :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing lip balm! I have most properly brought around 3 of them....not ashamed though!
    Love your blog!
    http://theothersideofmeblog1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, they must be good then! Thank you! :)

      Delete