Saturday, 12 July 2014

Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub





Easily, I'd say that this is one of the best smelling things I own. Think of freshly made pancakes and porridge, mmmmm.

Anyway, I bought this during my Boots Haul because it was 3 for 2 on Soap and Glory, I needed a new body scrub and this one was the winner for me. It's definitely one for you if you like sweet scents as it contains honey, banana, golden sugar, almond, oatmeal, shea butter and natural capuacu bio scrubs. 
It gets the job done at being an exfoliator as it's scrubby and gritty, but not too much that it's harsh on the skin. After use, skin is smooth, soft and smells incredible.
This is a body scrub that won't be leaving my shower anytime soon and I'll be repurchasing this again and again. I would even go as far as to say that it's my favourite body scrub ever. Also, it's only £8!

What do you think of Soap & Glory's Breakfast Scrub? Have you tried it? Or would you like to try it? Let me know in the comments!

Available from:

Sara

5 comments:

  1. You can never beat a soap and glory product! I love the brand!
    Love Elizabeth x
    http://theothersideofmeblog1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never go wrong with Soap & Glory! :)

      Delete
  2. I have never tried Soap and Glory products as they don't sell it here, but I have heard so many great things about this body scrub! It sounds amazing and yummy x

    Kay ♡ imladiiekay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww no, that sucks! :( It smells so good! :)

      Delete
  3. This is my favourite thing in the world!! How good does it smell.. it's like a breakfast on your body : ) x

    ReplyDelete