Thursday, 24 July 2014

The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector


The weather is all over the place in Northern Ireland at the minute. Last week it was raining, this week the sun is shining! However, this product has seen me through all weather conditions and all seasons, so I thought it was about time I showed it some love on my blog. 
Sometimes, I get quite a bad eczema flare up on my hands and it can be really irritating and sometimes painful. I don't exactly know why this happens, I know it can be related to stress and diet, but on occasion it can be completely out of the blue. 
Anyway, because so many hand creams are perfumed, I find that they irritate my hands even more, so I stay well clear of them. However, even though this has the strangest smell that I can't even compare it with anything, it has done nothing but good things for my hands. It's extremely moisturising and relieves my skin so much, this probably has something to do with the Community Fair Trade hemp seed oil in the cream. 
Also, although it's very moisturising, it's not heavy or sticky and sinks into my hands quickly. There's nothing worse than that sticky, greasy feeling on your hands all day!
To be honest, I would go as far as saying that this is one of my 'hero products'. I always go back to it and I favour it over some of my more expensive hand creams. I highly recommend it for anyone that has eczema, dry skin or just wants a new hand cream that does the job. 
It comes in two sizes, 30ml for £5 and 100ml for £11. However, I always buy the £5 one as I like to have it with me in my bag wherever I go. For only £5, why wouldn't you give it a go?

What do you think of The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector? Have you tried it? Let me know in the comments!

Available from:

Sara

28 comments:

  1. I love when hand cream comes in tubes like this! It sounds amazing, I need to try it!

    The Sunday Chapter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this product on a few blogs now, I have to check it out!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried this an absolutely love it! It's such a good quality hand bag! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! I have chronically dry hands since I work at a hospital and am always washing my hands 24/7. Will def try this.

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I hope you do, it's great for dry hands! :) I'm already following you! :)

      Delete
  5. I adore this stuff! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been thinking about getting this for ages! I have heard amazing things about it!
    I have recently reviewed some Body Shop Lip Butter. Ah I love the body shop!
    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the body shop hand creams!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. my giveaway to win a cute Dahlia coat ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello lovely, I've just discovered your blog and it's wonderful - I'm your newest follower! :)

    Love body shop hand creams, always good! :)

    Please visit my blog if you can: http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. My brother swears by this hand cream. It sounds like you love it too, so I'll have to give it a go x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do! :) Or just pinch your brothers, haha! :P

      Delete
  10. Heard so many amazing things about this hand cream, very soon I'm going to have to cave in and purchase it :D

    I also nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, you should check it out xx

    http://beautyoutlookxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll not regret it! :) Thank you very much! :)

      Delete
  11. I love this stuff! My hands get so dry and this sorts them out so well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never tried this, but it sounds lovely!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love The Body Shop's hand cream - I use the Almond one and omg, it is the best thing I have ever used. My hands aren't the driest but somehow the texture and formula is just perfect and I'm glad you feel the same too :)
    anjnaharish-thoughtsofagirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to give the almond one a try! :)

      Delete
  14. This stuff really works! But I try to use it when I'm not around other people because it's very stinky. :b

    ReplyDelete