August Favourites




Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Perfume

As excited as I am for Autumn, I am sad that I'll have to put away my beloved bottle of Bronze Goddess for another year. So, this month I was using it as much as possible before then. It is my ultimate Summer scent, I did a full review (here) if you want to read it, but I really recommend trying it next year.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

The most underrated palette of the Naked collection, the Basics palette contains six gorgeous matte eyeshadows. I've been going for a more simple eye make-up look recently, so these matte eyeshadows are perfect for the job.

Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant +

The original version of this has probably got to be a beauty bloggers favourite. I personally love them both, but I bought this a while back just to see what the difference was. Just like the original, it makes my skin so smooth and red marks and blemish marks are reduced, just much faster.

Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara

Like I mentioned above, I'm going for a much more simple, natural eye make-up look at the minute and this mascara is perfect at achieving a 'my lashes but better look'. I did a full review of this mascara recently (here) if you want to read why it made it's way into my August Favourites.

Burts Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm

Lip balms are something I have a lot of, but when something contains coconut, I'm instantly sucked in. I've been using this lip balm during the day and it does the most wonderful job at keeping my lips hydrated and soft throughout the entire day. It also smells and tastes incredible as well.


The Perks Of Being A Wallflower

This month I finished reading 'The Perks Of Being A Wallflower' by Stephen Chbosky and I absolutely loved it. So much so, that when I finished it that night, I watched the film the next day. As usual, the film does not compare to the book. In the book, you get to know the characters, particularly Charlie, so much better. I really recommend it if you want something to curl up with come the Autumn months and I hope Stephen Chbosky writes some more books in the future.

Primark Bracelets

I've featured these dinky little bracelets on my Primark Haul, saying that I loved mixing little bracelets together recently. I've been loving wearing these three together, I've got so much wear out of them as they just look so cute and match with the majority of my outfits.

Chloe Howl

This month was the month that I discovered singer 'Chloe Howl'. I'd never heard of her before, but she came up as an advert before a Youtube video and I was instantly drawn to her unique styles and catchy songs. I've been particularly loving 'No Strings' and 'Disappointed'. 
Also, an honourable mention must be given to Ben Howard's new song ''I Forget Where We Were' and Taylor Swift's new song "Shake It Off", I can't wait for their new albums to be released!

What do you think of my August Favourites? Do you have any favourites? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

16 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get the last use of my summers fragrances too, Bronze goddess is amazing!

    Over on my blog I am having a Real Techniques, YSL and Barry M Give away http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Naked Basics is brilliant, I agree completely. I too have been going through a natural phase and last month it has been my go to palette! I'll be adding this to my monthly favourites too :)

    I really like your blog by the way!

    emily/0fftotheraces

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the naked basics palette, it's the perfect neutral matte palette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the NAKED Basics palette, but I really want the Bronze Goddess fragrance as it sounds amazing xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so under-rated! I definitely recommend it for next year! :)

      Delete
  5. I love the perks of being a wallflower! Great read!

    Ellabellablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god the Bronze Goddess perfume literally smells like holiday doesn't it? SO nice.

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the rosehip oil as well but I haven't tried the new version! Do you think it's better than the original? Great faves! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think there's that much of a difference to be honest other than it works a little faster! :)

      Delete
  8. I can't get my hands on this Estée Lauder perfume, witch is a shame because it looks solo yummy !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try House of Fraser, they still have it in stock online! :)

      Delete

Back
to top