Thursday, 7 August 2014

Boots Haul


You know the drill, I went into Boots for one thing, I came out with more than one thing and a much lighter purse. There's a fair few repurchased products here, but also some little bits and pieces that I've been wanting to try out for a long time now. Anyway, here's what I bought...

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment

I don't know how many tubs of this I've went through, but I always buy it whenever I get my hair cut to speed up the growth. It also makes my hair super soft and shiny!

Lee Stafford Sun Kissed Lightening Spray

Again, another product I've went through bottles of. I only buy this in the summer though as my hair gets naturally lighter and this just gives it a little boost! And yes, I bought two while Lee Stafford is on 3 for £12.

Soap & Glory Dr Spot Super Strength Breakout Clearing Gel

My final repurchase of this haul is this little lifesaver of a tube. My skin has gone a bit crazy at the minute, I'm blaming it on the stress of trying to find suitable accommodation for university this year, but this stuff will sort my face out shortly (hopefully)!

Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask

Again going with the point that my skin has gone crazy, I thought I'd give this mask that everyone has been raving about a go! I didn't realise they did this little sachet size until I went into Boots, so if I like it I'll be back to buy the full-size tube! 

Burt's Bees Hydrating Lip Balm With Coconut & Pear

Burt's Bees lip balms are definitely up there with my favourites, but I could never find the coconut and pear one (we should all know by now how much I love coconut), so when I spied one in Boots of course I had to buy it! Justification at it's finest.

Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara

Of course I had to pick up Rimmel's latest mascara launch, the 'Wonder'Full' mascara, containing lash conditioning Argan oil. I can't wait to try this one out!

Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Nail Polish in 'Pink Volt' and 'Uptown Blue'

I've already featured 'Pink Volt' on my most recent NOTW, but I couldn't resist the temptation of these nail polishes any longer after I've heard so many good things about them. Plus, they sure do live up to the hype.

What do you think of my Boots Haul? Would you buy anything from it? Let me know in the comments! 

Sara

20 comments:

  1. This has just made me want to make a Boots order!
    Those two Lee Stafford products sound great, as I've just had my hair cut, and gone blonde! I'm also in need of trying the Lee Stafford Salt Spray eeeek!

    Nice blog by the way, a good read :)

    http://beautyoutlookxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sorry! ;) Lee Stafford have a great range of products! :)

      Delete
  2. I want that hair growth treatment! I hear such good things x
    Lizzie's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how many times I've bought it!

      Delete
  3. Ohh great haul! I haven't had a decent boots haul in ages, need to soon! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't wait for the rimmel mascara to launch in the USA! love your blog, would love you to check out mine!

    makeupmusicbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spend way too much money and time in boots! xx

    http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. how did you find the five minute thermal mask? Been looking for something quick and easy for breakouts so might give it a try?

    Smiling Soph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely loved it, I'm gonna buy the full size next time! Full review coming soon! ;)

      Delete
  7. That nail polish is amazing! I love it so much :) You are going to love it

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear just came across your blog and I must say this post is amazing :) I love your blog is it just lovely

    keep up to good work :)


    If you have a minute I would love to see you over on my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    have a lovely day

    jade

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How amazing does the Coconut and Pear Lip Balm sound?! YUM! xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love your blog, definitely just spent a good half an hour having a cheeky stalk of all your posts! Would love it if you had a few mins to check out mine :) X

    http://www.aliela.co.uk

    ReplyDelete