Nails Of The Week | Manicure Monday






I've seriously been loving the Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days nail polishes and I can't wait to pick up some more. This week I'm going for the super pretty pastel blue shade, 'Uptown Blue'. Also, sorry for the low/yellowish image quality, my camera is broken at the moment (cries) so I had to take this weeks NOTW pictures on my phone. Desperate times, desperate measures.

On my nails:

Models Own - 5 In 1 Top & Base Coat
Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days - Uptown Blue

What do you think of my NOTW? Would you wear it? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I nominated you for The Liebster Award. Check it out on my blog :)

    http://uniqueniceoriginal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this nail colour, it's so pretty! I must try this top coat too :)

    Tilly Enn // A Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top