Monday, 18 August 2014

Nails Of The Week | Manicure Monday



This week I'm opting for a slightly different look by going for a matte nail! I don't usually go for a matte finish as I much prefer a high shine, gel finish. However, Barry M's summer matte range has been slowly converting me to being a matte nail lover. At first I did think it was a little strange to launch a matte range for summer, however I can see why people would love these as they would really enhance a tan, if I was lucky enough to have one!
The shade that stood out to me the most from the range was 'Copa Cobana', a lovely coral toned red, perfect for hands and feet.
P.S. This is two coats without a base and top coat!

On my nails:

Barry M Matte - Copa Cabana

What do you think of my NOTW? Would you wear it? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

4 comments:

  1. That nail varnish is such a stunning colour, just so pretty x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour, but I think I'd prefer this shade as a creme, not a matte!

    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely more of a creme or gel lover as well! :)

      Delete