Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Primark Haul


On a recent little trip to Boots (see my haul here), I accidentally tripped and fell into Primark afterwards and picked up a few things, most of them being Disney related. Gotta love Primark for their cute Disney bits and pieces. There actually wasn't much clothes wise that took my fancy as the stock was in that awkward stage in-between Summer and Autumn. However, the jewellery bit was actually tidy so I managed to get a few little bits and pieces there.



The only sort of fashion top I picked up was this white one with a mesh panel at the bottom and a bright statement necklace. I wasn't actually sure about this top at the start because I don't know how much wear I'll get out of it as it's quite summery. However the necklace can be removed and I can wear other necklaces with it or just leave it plain. Not like I need another white top! 


I love having comfortable tops to change into when I get home, so when I spotted this Lady & The Tramp t-shirt I just had to get it! So cute!


The same thing goes for this Marvel t-shirt, which was actually in the pyjama section but it doesn't really matter because I'll only be wearing it around my house anyway!


What Disney lover could resist these Bambi pyjamas!? They are the cutest pyjamas I've ever owned and they are sooo soft. I like that they are long trousers and long sleeves as well because I get cold so easily! 


The socks. Oh my goodness, I just can't handle the cuteness. You wouldn't believe me if I said I was turning 20 in October. But who could resist Finding Nemo and Winnie The Pooh!?



I don't actually own that many statement necklaces as the majority of the ones I've seen don't suit me, but when I saw this peachy pink one I just knew it was meant to be. I just know I'll get so much wear out of this.



A more subtle necklace I picked up was this cream and gold spike one. Again, I'll get so much wear out of this because I'll be able to wear it all year round!



The main reason why I picked up this pack of bracelets was because of the little Eiffel Tower one at the bottom. I'm really loving wearing mixed bracelets at the minute or just one on it's own.



I love these bracelets, they're gold but in certain light they look more rose gold (my favourite). I can see me wearing every single one of these bracelets, apart from the 'love' one. I think my favourite is the little infinity sign and the two hearts!

So that's everything from my Primark haul. I don't think I'll be in Primark again until Autumn officially arrives and I'll be able to stock up on fluffy socks, jumpers, hats, scarves and gloves. But when I do go, I'm gonna splurge and you can be sure there will be a blog post about it. Can you tell I'm excited for Autumn already?

What do you think of my Primark Haul? Have you picked up anything from Primark recently? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

35 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the jewellery and socks! Its so hard to resist going into primark and they've got their new season stock out too but yh we're in that awkward summer-autumn faze xo

    http://owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until they bring out all of their Autumn stock!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Primark! Those tops and pajamas are so cutee, I love Disney! I'm in love with the necklaces you have purchased they are stunning, I need to make a trip to Primark again!!
    p.s. could you check out my recent blog about my recent purchase :) xo

    Rachael | http://rachaelllxo.blogspot.co.uk/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark's Disney stuff is just the cutest! :)

      Delete
  4. Everything looks gorgeous and the jewellery is beautiful too - gorgeous colours!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous haul. I want it all.

    readourtravelingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God. I love everything. I'm tempted to fly to where you live and break into your house and steal all of it because I'm a American. That was a joke...I think I made this comment creepy...sorry...
    laurenbrownunrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually laughed out loud, we have the same sense of humour! :D

      Delete
  7. Amazing haul. All the Disney pieces are beyond cute! + I love the necklaces. I recently visited Primark in Germany, but I mostly picked up some basic pieces like V-necks,tank tops and sweaters :) Going there is always fun :)
    Love Life Every Day
    everydaybeauty instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul - I love Primark necklaces, I really like the ones you've picked up x
    Ana xo anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i nominated you for the liebster award. you can check it out here http://www.beautybillboard.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award-2.html x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all the things you bought - especially the jewellery!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some RayBans and a beauty goodie bag worth £300 on my blog! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You picked up some absolutely gorgeous pieces, Primark always do the cutest Disney clothes too x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, I love those bracelets! They're so cute xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love wearing them on their own! :) Followed on you Bloglovin' as well! :)

      Delete
  13. I really enjoyed seeing what you bought. I love going round Primark. I went a couple of weeks back and they had some awesome stuff in. I’m hoping to go back in autumn too, I love there fluffy socks as well! Best wishes! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark fluffy socks are the best! :)

      Delete
  14. I love everything! but the jewelery, particularly the necklaces are beautiful :O x

    Sinead - Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey :-)
    I nominated you for the Leibster Award..
    Here is the link - http://dekiah.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/q-leibster-award.html

    Also, you should definitely add a follow button because i would like to keep up to date with your posts! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the Disney stuff - and Primark's jewelry has been spot on lately!

    Shannon Rebecca | Blogger & YouTuber <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been right up my street recently! :)

      Delete
  17. I love all the jewellery you brought! Definitely need to get me that pink statement necklace!

    Natalie xo

    Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete