Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara




Say hello to Rimmel's latest mascara, the 'Wonder'Full'! Apart from the fact that this is new, there was two other reasons why I was drawn to this on my last browse through Boots. 

1. The packaging is a pretty bronze/copper/rose gold colour, which actually made it quite hard to photograph, sorry! 
2. It contains argan oil, something I use frequently on my hair, but not on my eyelashes. Interesting!

So, I've been using this every day since I bought it because I really wanted to give it a proper testing and to be honest, it really has impressed me. The main feature of this mascara is that it contains argan oil, claiming that lashes will feel conditioned, soft and flexible with zero clumps and a feather-light volume. All of which I can agree on and more. 
The mascara is really lightweight which I love, you can't really feel it on your lashes compared to some other heavy duty mascaras. However, I think that the mascara is actually more lengthening than volumising, which gives lashes a more natural, separated look. Perfect for day time! Although if you want length, volume and separation, it's nothing that a pair of eyelash curlers and a few coats of this won't fix. However, if you're into big, spidery lashes, this won't be for you. 
Also, the wand is plastic and flexible, so the mascara applies clump-free and the thin, spikey bristles make it easy to catch even the smallest inner corner lashes, despite the actual wand being quite big. It also doesn't irritate my eyes and it comes off with no problems at the end of the day. 

So, the big question, do my lashes feel conditioned? Actually, yes. Obviously my lashes haven't magically grown (I don't think so anyway), but they do feel a lot softer and I have noticed that none of them have fallen out recently, so maybe with continued use they will become more healthy and grow a little, only time will tell! 
In my personal opinion, I think this is one of Rimmel's better mascaras that they have brought out this year, I don't have much to complain about and I can't really fault it, especially since it's only £7.99 (Currently £5.99 in Boots). I think it may even earn a place in my August Favourites! 

What do you think of Rimmel's Wonder'Full mascara? Have you tried it yet? Let me know in the comments!


Available from:

Sara

16 comments:

  1. I've never tried it but I think I have to!

    New post on my blog it'll mean the world to me if you check it out :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I might have to try this one! I've never liked any of the Rimmel mascaras but I like that this is a conditioning mascara xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do! :) Never heard of anything like it before!

      Delete
  3. Hello there - I love your blog!

    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out at www.tumbleoutofbed.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had my eye on this and might have to get it now! Also I love the eyeshadow you've got on the pinky champange, what is it? x

    http://dxntpatroniseme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm pretty sure it was the Rimmel ScandalEyes shadow paint in 'Rich Russet'! :)

      Delete
  5. Looks great on you! Looks like a natural everyday mascara, I haven't tried any Rimmel ones so will have to check it out! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this Advert on tv & wanted to try it out.

    You've just convinced me to try this out :) thank you

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting, I'm looking for a new mascara so I might check this one out. I don't really like high end mascaras either, so I'll probably do a drugstore pick! Thanks for the review :)

    0fftotheraces/emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do, it's a great natural everyday mascara! :)

      Delete
  8. Oh I have this too! I love how it gives volume without clumps, but it weigh my lashes down so I have to put waterproof mascara before and after this.
    Nail Masque

    ReplyDelete