The Pink Nails Post





You may or may not have noticed that during my last few NOTW posts I've usually sported some sort of pink shade on my nails. I don't know why, but recently I've been seriously drawn to pink nails. 
When looking through my nail polish stash, there's been quite a few that have made it into the maybe pile for potential manicures and others that have been a yes, definitely. Some of these being old favourites, some being new purchases. 
Not to mention that during a browse through Boots the other day I picked up two Maybelline Super Stay 7 Day nail polishes in the shades 'Pink Volt' and 'Uptown Blue'. Pink Volt is currently gracing my nails at the moment and it would have definitely been included in this post if I had bought it sooner. Now I just can't wait to go back and pick up 'Pink In The Park' and 'Orange Punch'! 
Buy anyway, here's some of my top pink picks at the moment, which are also all budget friendly, yay! 

Models Own Fireworks - Roman Candle



Models Own Speckled Eggs - Dove



Models Own HyperGel - Pink Veneer



Barry M Gelly - Rose Hip



Barry M - Superdrug's 50th Birthday



Barry M Aquarium - Mediterranean



Rimmel Space Dust - Aurora



Rimmel Rita Ora - Don't Be Shy



Maybelline Color Show - Pink Slip



Tanya Burr - Mini Marshmallows



What do you think of pink nails? Do you have any favourite colours at the minute? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

14 comments:

  1. I have a few of the Barry M Gelly nail polishes, but that baby pink shade is gorgeous! I may have to treat myself soon! :)

    Grace's Beauty Space xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Tanya Burr mini marshmallows I think it looks so cute on! Right now I am wearing Tanya Burr's nail polish in the shade peaches and cream which is such a cute nude colour! My blog is quite similar to yours and it would really mean a lot if you checked mine out and maybe left a comment telling me what you think?xx

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must pick up peaches and cream! :)

      Delete
  3. Yay!!! that color show pink greenish tone is awesome! Know i have to get it!!! Incredible post! Cheers!
    In case you want to grow natural and healthy hair please visit my blog, i'm just beginning but it would mean a lot! Thank you!!! Kisses from Barcelona!
    http://hairtohips.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Rimmel Space Dusts look so cool, I don't think we have them here in the UK though? x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're available on ASOS, on sale as well! ;)

      Delete
  5. Great products! The Rimmel and Tanya Burr nail polishes look beautiful!

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, check it out here http://hannahbutterworth.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty post! I love pink too! Those nail testers look really handy for blogging :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top