bareMinerals Best In Sass Lip Trio




I know a lot of people have tonnes of lip products, but personally I've never been much of a lip product lover other than a lip balm fit for everyday use and maybe a red lipstick on a special occasion. I think it's just because I'm so pale that a lot of shades don't suit me, so I just don't bother. I don't even own a MAC lipstick for goodness sake, dun dunn dunnn. However, recently I've been trying to get more into lip products and that's when these three little beauties come in.

I saw this set on Feel Unique and thought it looked really pretty and not too scary as it is nice, neutral 'my lips but better' kind of shades, so I thought I'd purchase it to see how I get on and oh boy am I glad that I did. The kit contains one mini bareMinerals Marvellous Moxie lipstick in the shade 'Make Your Move' and a double-ended lipgloss in the shades 'Spark Plug' and 'Rule Breaker'.

'Make Your Move' is a really pretty soft neutral pink and the majority of the time I will be wearing this. It just sits so comfortably on the lips and gives a lovely satin finish. It's also so easy to apply due to it's buttery texture, very moisturising and I never have to worry about it budging or being on my teeth. I'm definitely going to buy the full size whenever I run out of this mini one.




'Spark Plug' is described as a dusky pink pearl and 'Rule Breaker' is described as a sparkling nude. I love wearing them over the top of 'Make Your Move'. I use 'Spark Plug' if I want a more pink lip look and 'Rule Breaker' if I want a more neutral lip look. I'm quite picky about lip glosses, I will not use them if they are anyway sticky or gloopy, but again I found these so easy to apply, they weren't at all sticky and applied like a dream thanks to the tilted doe-foot wand.







So, this helpful little trio has definitely got me in the mood to be brave and try some more lip products, so if you have any suggestions please let me know! I would love to try some MAC lipsticks that are suitable for my porcelain skin!

What do you think of bareMinerals lip products? Have you tried any? Let me know in the comments!


Available from:

Sara

CONVERSATION

20 comments:

  1. Oooh what a gorgeous trio! All the shades are so pretty x x

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely in love with these shades! Might have to purchase this myself!
    love, millie-grace x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gloss shades look gorgeous, I have never tried any of the bare minerals lip products, but have always felt intrigued by the Marvelous Moxie glosses. I do definitely recommend the flawless definition mascara though :-)

    http://beautyoutlookxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely have to get more! Ohhh, I love the flawless definition mascara as well, it's one of my favourites! :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely post,dear! :))
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried any Bare Minerals products but I always hear good things. lovely post.
    x

    Written with style | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bareMinerals have so many great products! :)

      Delete
  6. Just came across your blog

    its LOVELY

    well done you have a lovely blog here :)

    if you have a few mintues of your time would be great to see a comment from you on my blog :)


    thank you have a lovely day


    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a very wearable shade. I also am into neutral colors because they're more work-appropriate. I wish I'd come across that product here in my country so I can try it as well. :) MAC has quite a number of sheer-colored lipsticks that would look nice on you. :)


    http://lifeonreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll have to check out some of the MAC sheer lipsticks! :)

      Delete
  8. Wow what lovely shades! I really need to try bare minerals!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they!? :) bareMinerals have some great products!

      Delete
  9. OH, these look great! I haven't tried their lipsticks. I live in the US, so I've been on Feel Uniques website to buy my Tanya Burr lipglosses, which i love .i'll have to check these out next time.

    Hope to stay in touch! :)

    http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Tanya Burr lipglosses as well! :)

      Delete

Back
to top