Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment





Saying as I've gone through more tubs of this than I care to count, I think it was about time that I did a review of it.
First up, I've been using this since I was in my mid-teens because I thought it would be a good idea to cut my hair to just above my shoulders, needless to say it was not a good idea.
The hair mask contains a protein-based complex that fertilises the hair follicles to help hair grow faster and reach it's maximum potential length. Now I'm not too sure of all the technicalities, but all I know is that every time I use this (usually once a week during a Sunday pamper session), my hair is left feeling so soft, nourished and silky smooth. 
Apart from leaving my hair looking super healthy, it also doesn't weigh my hair down or leave it looking greasy, which I can't stand with some hair masks.
The formula itself is a thick, light pink, creamy texture which glides through the hair with no problems. Although it does have quite a strange smell, not a bad smell, just unusual. 
I use this by using my shampoo as normal, apply the hair mask for 5 minutes, then rinse it out and apply my conditioner.
So, the big question, does it actually make your hair grow? Well, while it won't turn you into Rapunzel overnight, I think it certainly does strengthen, nourish and protect the hair, which in turn will make it grow longer. 
I think it says a lot that I keep going back to it even though I've been using it for such a long time. It's definitely one of my all-time favourite hair products and one that I purchase over and over again.

What do you think of Lee Stafford products? Have you tried any? Let me know in the comments!

Available from:

Sara

CONVERSATION

10 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this brand as I live in Canada and it's probably not available here haha. I use quite a bit of asian hair care products from Sasa.com and I find they work well too if you fancy a try!

    Bf Gf Does Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking at this product for ages as I'm growing my hair too. I might have to treat myself now! I love your amazing blog and i've followed on bloglovin!

    http://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks interesting! Might need to give it a try! I just discovered your blog and I love it!! Great post!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos!!!
    My dream come true - charity women club:
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/09/ladies-club-ukraine.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mask, Lee Stafford products are amazing xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top