Monday, 1 September 2014

Nails Of The Week | Manicure Monday






So today is the first day of September, which officially means that Summer is over and we are heading towards Autumn. So, I jumped straight in with my first Autumn nail polish, a new release (I think) by Rimmel that my Mum kindly bought for me during the weekend. 
I can't quite decide what colour to call this nail polish, it's like a blackish brown, but with shades of green through it in natural light, then subtle gold glitter running through it. All I know is that I have nothing in my collection quite like it and that it makes my hands look really, really pale.

On my nails:

Models Own - 5 In 1 Top & Base Coat
Rimmel Salon Pro - Saturn

What do you think of my NOTW? Would you wear it? Let me know in the comments!

Sara 

22 comments:

  1. I like the colour a lot, perfect for Autumn! <3

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the nails, I particularly like the gold shimmer running through it - a lovely way to brighten up a black nail polish! xx

    www.eleanorbroome.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much nicer in real life as well! :)

      Delete
  3. Cool post! So unique! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know on my blog and follow me, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty shade of green xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. So much nicer in real life as well! :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous Colour :)

    http://beth96x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous post! Your nails are perfectly shaped. Total envy!

    www.misserinohara.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice colour!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty shade!!
    xx
    Antonella!
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete