Nails Of The Week | Manicure Monday





A very quick, minimal late night NOTW this week as this was my first day back to uni after a long 5 months off. I'm not excited as I thought I'd be though as my timetable is absolutely awful. It's all early mornings and late nights, so hopefully I'll still have time to blog and if not, I'll make time. 
I love this shade though, it's such a lovely Autumn appropriate shade and I love the formula of the Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days nail polishes! It's just a pity I couldn't capture any photos while it was still daylight, but I suppose that's all part of Autumn seeping in!

On my nails:

Models Own - 5 In 1 Top & Base Coat
Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days - Berry Stain

What do you think of my NOTW? Would you wear it? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. That purple polish is just beautiful ♥

    Emilyldn.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much nicer in natural light as well! :)

      Delete
  2. That purple shade is lovely;
    and looks gorgeous on! :)
    I love your posts and blog xx

    http://beautyoutlookxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much nicer in real life as well! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. This is a nice color!! ♥
    http://artdicted2.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top