Nails Of The Week | Manicure Monday





After my Models Own order came last week, I couldn't wait to try out some of my new nail polishes. I love this blue shade, I can only describe it as a teal colour, but a little bit brighter.
I have nothing quite like it in my collection and I can see myself getting a lot of use out of this nail polish, which is rare for me! I've also been obsessing over glitter top coats that would look nice with this, so if you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them!

On my nails:

Models Own - 5 In 1 Top & Base Coat
Models Own HyperGel - Blue Glint

What do you think of my NOTW? Would you wear it? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

18 comments:

  1. I really like this colour! In fact, I'm actually wearing basically the same one but from Barry M. I agree with it being a light teal. Its a very nice colour :)

    emily/0fftotheraces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, I love Barry M nail polishes! What's it called? :)

      Delete
    2. Its number 306 Blueberry. I also have another similar one from the Maybelline Color Show Collection called Cool Blue :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I'll check them both out! :)

      Delete
  2. such a nice post,dear!
    xx
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that blue is amazing and so vivid! xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vivid is exactly the word I was looking for! :)

      Delete
  4. I love the Model's Own Gel polishes, this one is a great colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fantastic, I hope they bring out some more shades! :)

      Delete
  5. I wish I could get my nails to this length, but I just can't stand the feeling of long nails! (Love your blog name by the way--too cute!)

    xRachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're getting a bit long for my liking as well, haha! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  6. VERY NICE :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour so bright (:
    www.yellowcanarybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. that blue is amazing! love it!

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much nicer in real life as well! :)

      Delete

Back
to top