Friday, 3 October 2014

Superdrug Haul


A couple of weeks ago I popped into Superdrug to find a new moisturiser, which I did get, but I also got a lot of other bits and pieces that I really didn't need, ooops.


With Autumn well underway my skin has became a bit on the dry side, so I thought I'd buy this moisturiser from Simple because I remember trying it when I was just getting into skincare and it worked a treat. 
I also thought I'd pick up the eye roll on since I'm back at uni and will be staring at a screen for the majority of the day, so this will keep my eyes cool, refreshed and less irritated.
I couldn't resist picking up another Tanya Burr lipgloss, it's such a pretty everyday pink shade and I can wear this all year round as well.

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
Simple Revitalising Eye Roll On
Tanya Burr Lipgloss - Picnic In The Park


When I saw the new Rimmel foundation in my shade I couldn't not pick it up as I usually have to order my shade online. It's made it's way into my September Favourites and I can see myself loving this all season.
The new Rimmel brow gels were also something I was excited to see because I like using their eyebrow pencils so much. I've been using this ever since I got it and I really am impressed, I'll have to do a review soon.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation - Light Porcelain
Rimmel Brow This Way Brow Gel - Medium Blonde


Recently I've been on the lookout for a new concealer since I'm so dependant on the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, I thought it would be nice to try something different just for a change, although I will always have a back-up of the Collection concealer, just incase of emergencies. 
You've probably already seen this nail polish if you're a regular around these parts as I've featured it on a NOTW. I was completely smitten whenever I saw it, it's the perfect autumnal berry shade and I love the formula of these nail polishes.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - 15
Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days - Berry Stain

What do you think of my Superdrug Haul? Would you buy anything from it? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

24 comments:

  1. i really want to try a tanya burr lippy...espec "picnic in the park" because i remember her saying its her fave! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the Rimmel Brow Gel and love it! Lovely items, iv recently done my september favourites too x
    Emma
    Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminds me of Benefit's Gimme Brow! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm loving these products :)

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya Burr's lip glosses are meant to be amazing! I am excited that you've bought them! I also am excited to hear your thoughts on the foundation as I've heard mixed reviews! Simple is a brand that I love too and it's great for sensitive skin! Fab picks <3
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! I love the foundation, it reminds me of their match perfection foundation, but with more coverage. :)

      Delete
  5. I still haven't friend Rimmel brow gel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boots and Superdrug have it online! :)

      Delete
  6. Loving these products!!!

    Serene

    xoxox

    http://imserenel.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good superdrug haul!
    the nail colour is lovely, perfect for autumn. Im wearing pastel blue and summer has definitely finished so I need to get some nice berry colour nail varnish like this.
    I've used this under eye roll on, when i get up for work at 5am, my eyes are practically stuck together and I find this help soothes them

    www.quitequaint.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't beat a pretty pastel blue though, I was sad to put mine away for another year, haha. The eye roll on is a saviour for us early risers! :)

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous haul, I love simple products! <3

    I have a new outfit post up, would love to know your thoughts;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't actually tried any of the Tanya Burr lipglosses, but I'm really tempted by this one. It looks to be a very pretty shade x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do, they are gorgeous! :)

      Delete
  10. Nice inspiration for Sunday morning!
    Autumn advices in my new post: http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/10/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been after the FIT me concealer for a while now! I love the collection one but I do find it a little cakey..

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to, I could never find the palest shade anywhere!

      Delete
  12. Great beauty haul, love your blog! xxx

    http://rosiebernice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete