Sunday, 5 October 2014

Weekly Snapshots


1. This weeks NOTW.
2. Hoping pink lemonade Lucozade would keep me awake for a 9 o'clock lecture!
3. Train waiting in gingham jeans and chelsea boots.
4. Clearly working hard in uni.
5. My first ever teeny weeny tattoo, so pleased with it!
6. I couldn't resist the 2 for £3.50 offer, ooops.
7. This has been my dream for the longest time!
8. Team Gryffindor, that is all.
9. Major's bathtime, he loves the bubbles!

So, I thought it would be a cute little idea to start doing little snapshots from my week posts every Sunday so that it makes my blog a bit more personal and you can see what I get up to. What do you think? Let me know in the comments how your week was and if you'd like to see these posts every week! 

Sara

10 comments:

  1. Aw your tattoo is lovely! Glad your pleased with it. I always like posts like this, nice to see what people are up to :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoyed creating it! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm team Gryffindor too. Also I really like that tattoo - it's clever :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing is it that they now do a pack just for the strawberry ones! So amazing! Great pictures xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited when I saw them! Thank you! :)

      Delete