Nails Of The Week | Manicure Monday





So, it's been a while since I've done a proper NOTW, eh? I've been wearing so many pastel shades at the minute, I wanted to wear something a little brighter to liven up the start of this dreary Spring weather we've been having.
So, I opted for 'Bubblicious', a lovely hot pink/cerise shade from Maybelline's Color Show range. It actually really reminds me of Essie - Fruit Sangria, which I can't get my hands on anywhere as I think it's been discontinued. To be honest, it's not a shade that I would normally go for, but I think I quite like it, despite the cheesy name! 
Also, please excuse the mess of my nails and hands at the minute, they are ruined from paint-balling all day on Sunday! Yes, me, paint-balling. Weird!

What do you think of my NOTW? Would you wear it? Let me know in the comments!

Available from:


Sara

CONVERSATION

14 comments:

  1. That color looks very nice on your nails:)
    Beautiful layout ,also..
    xoxo Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybelline Color show nail polishes have such nice colours but I find they chip so soon :(

    Samantha Series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that a good base and top coat is key! :)

      Delete
  3. I would definitely wear this colour - I am useless with nails and varnishes, but love this!! (Love the name of your blog too!!)

    www.rockonholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a GORGEOUS colour, loved the post girly x

    I'm a newbie blogger hoping to make some friends in the blogging community, if you're at all interested? :3

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au

    xx Chontelle Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this line . Your nails look gorg !!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top