March Favourites



It's scary to think that we're already a quarter of the way into 2015 and Spring is (supposedly) officially here. It seems like no time at all I was stocking up on wooly hats, lip balm and hand cream to prepare myself for the harsh Winter weather. Anyway, here's what I've been loving throughout March!

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser

I think I have found 'the one'! Whatever magic is contained within this cleanser, we just get along like tea and biscuits. I've actually been using this for a quite a while now and over time I've noticed a reduction in blemishes, redness and my skin is less irritated and tight. It's safe for suitable skin, yet it still manages to remove every trace of make-up without any irritation to my skin. The only thing I would say is that it stings my eyes a little bit, so I just use the Nivea Daily Essentials Sensitive 3 In 1 Micellar Cleansing Water to remove any eye make-up that I may be wearing. I can't see me falling out of love with this cleanser any time soon.

La Roche-Posay Serozinc Spray

Another product that I've been loving for quite a while now and it just goes hand in hand with the First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser is the La Roche-Posay Serozinc Spray. Again, by using this and the cleanser together, I've noticed that I've had fewer breakouts and irritation to my skin, and by fewer I mean hardly any. I love how easy it is to use as well, I just spray it straight onto my face after cleansing, wait for it to dry a couple of seconds, then just continue on with moisturiser, eye cream and my beloved Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm.

Fudge Urban Iced Coconut Cocktail Hairspray

Coconut lovers rejoice! This mouth-watering scents manages to linger on my hair all day. So, whenever I'm doing hair swooshes, all I smell is coconut! Aside from the smell, it's actually a really good hairspray as well. Since getting a fringe (or 'bangs' if you will), I've been putting a lot more effort into my hair. However, this also means that my fringe can stick straight up in the morning and I'm in a rush to straighten it and hope it will stay in place. This little can of wonder manages to keep my hair in place all day, without being sticky or heavy. 

Sally Hansen Miracle Cure Strengthener

Whenever my nails are in need of some TLC, I always look for Sally Hansen products. I use this as a base coat every time I do my nails, so say once a week/4 times a month and I've already noticed the difference after a few uses. My nails were so damaged and split from playing the ukulele, I had to cut them right down because it was driving me insane. However, since I've been using this, I've been let them grow again because they are so much stronger! I've even tried to bend my nails to test how strong they are and nothing has broken them, success!

Rimmel Red Nose Red Lipstick by Kate For Comic Relief

This year, Red Nose Day was on the 13th of March and Rimmel kindly made a limited edition lipstick for us make-up lovers in which £1.67 of every purchase went to charity, so of course I had to buy one! If you've tried any of the Kate lipsticks by Rimmel, they are the same lovely, creamy formula as them. The lipstick appears on me as a lovely cherry red colour and as an added bonus, it actually smells like cherry! If you haven't got one and you love red lips, I'd definitely recommend picking one up before they're all sold out, I've already got so much use out of mine.

Non-beauty favourites:

Orange Is The New Black

This month I finished watching Orange Is The New Black and I already can't wait for Season 3 to come out in June on Netflix. By far, it's one of the most hilarious TV shows I have ever watched and I love (nearly) all of the characters. If you're stuck for something to watch, I'd definitely recommend it!

James Bay

After his single, 'Hold Back The River', I just knew I couldn't wait to hear more from James Bay. His album, 'Chaos And The Calm' was released on the 23rd of March and it's already a firm favourite of mine. I can't wait to see what 2015 holds for him!

Cadbury Mini Eggs & Creme Eggs

Every year, the mini eggs and creme eggs obsession begins. I don't even want to know how many of these I've eaten already since they have been released for Easter. If you haven't tried any of them, you NEED to try them as soon as possible before they disappear!

What do you think of my March Favourites? Did you have any favourites this month? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

14 comments:

  1. I gave my Red Nose lipstick to my friend as on me it looked silly. :( It was a shame as it's a lovely colour, but I think I am far too pale for such a bold colour. At least it was for charity I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally think red look lovely against pale skin tones! :)

      Delete
  2. i've heard a lot about first aid beauty, i'd love to try the cleanser!

    xx danielle // avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I've tried a few other bits and pieces from them as well and they have not disappointed! :)

      Delete
  3. I need to pick up the red nose day lippie fast! I didn't realise it was cherry scented! Also James bay Is amazing isn't he. His radio one live lounge was awesome!
    Sophie Jenner
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells cherry scented to me anyway, haha! I can't wait to hear more from him! :)

      Delete
  4. Love the sound of the face cleaner!! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've definitely noticed the difference to my skin since using it! :)

      Delete
  5. I'm completely obsessed with my La Roche-Posay Serozinc!! Great post :) xo

    http://justjessicalee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so many good things amount the First Aid Cleanser, i think i need to try! xx

    KirstyLeighx// Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been loving Serozinc lately too! The whole spray and go part is my favourite and it's so cooling on the skin.

    I also like the sound of this cleanser. My breakouts are starting to resist the Effaclar Duo and I think I need to mix things up.

    You've made me want to try this Fudge hairspray! It's so difficult to find a hairspray with a nice scent that actually remains on your hair for a while. Does it hold strong against the weather?

    Shanelle || What Would Grace Kelly Say?

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a really lovely product! Sometimes a slight mix-up can be good! Yeah, it's gone through every weather condition with me and it's been fine! :)

      Delete

Back
to top