First things first, happy Easter! I hope you all had a great day filled with chocolate and happiness!
Saying as I've been away for quite a while, I thought I'd do a more light-hearted catch-up post, but with pictures. Besides, would you really want to read about everything I've done since October? Didn't think so. Wouldn't blame you either. However, here's a little summary:
- I got a ukulele. (Excuse the Christmas jumper)
- I got a fringe and a few inches off my hair.
- I also dyed it pink.
- I got a new tattoo.
- I got a Pandora birthstone ring.
- I went paint-balling.
- Then had the best, most purple bath in the world when I got home.
- One weekend I had Nutella and marshmallows waffles with mint chocolate chip ice-cream.
- This weeks NOTW.
Some things I forgot to photograph:
- I got my first ever MAC lipstick. (Patisserie, just in case you were wondering)
- I got a first in my design module.
- I got a new desk/workspace.
So, I think that's pretty much everything I've been up to since I've last been blogging 'properly'. I'm sad that I never got the chance to write about my birthday/Christmas/New Years Day etc., but I'm determined to make this one of my best years in a long time, especially since last year was one of my worst.
How was your week? Do you have anything to look forward to in the week ahead? Let me know in the comments!