Weekly Snapshots | A Little Catch-Up


First things first, happy Easter! I hope you all had a great day filled with chocolate and happiness!

Saying as I've been away for quite a while, I thought I'd do a more light-hearted catch-up post, but with pictures. Besides, would you really want to read about everything I've done since October? Didn't think so. Wouldn't blame you either. However, here's a little summary:

  • I got a ukulele. (Excuse the Christmas jumper)
  • I got a fringe and a few inches off my hair.
  • I also dyed it pink.
  • I got a new tattoo.
  • I got a Pandora birthstone ring.
  • I went paint-balling.
  • Then had the best, most purple bath in the world when I got home.
  • One weekend I had Nutella and marshmallows waffles with mint chocolate chip ice-cream.
  • This weeks NOTW.

Some things I forgot to photograph:

  • I got my first ever MAC lipstick. (Patisserie, just in case you were wondering)
  • I got a first in my design module.
  • I got a new desk/workspace.

So, I think that's pretty much everything I've been up to since I've last been blogging 'properly'. I'm sad that I never got the chance to write about my birthday/Christmas/New Years Day etc., but I'm determined to make this one of my best years in a long time, especially since last year was one of my worst.

How was your week? Do you have anything to look forward to in the week ahead? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures - lovely way to do a catch up of the past few months! Love the ring as well, what a gorgeous colour!

    http://keytomysparkle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a short and sweet way to share everything you've done~ I love it ^_^ the tattoo looks beautiful~

    celly | korean makeup and beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, I love these catch up posts, nice to know about the bloggers life! <3

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au
    stop by if you like <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos! you have such a lovely blog!

    styleandchocolates

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I love your pandora ring and new tattoo! Very pretty. I think I'm due for a hair cut myself, lol.

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I need one as well! :)

      Delete
  6. This is a lovely post :) I got my first MAC lipstick just after Christmas and I also chose Patisserie. I now wear it all the time and I'm sure that you will love it too xx
    http://penneychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a gorgeous, every day shade, I've got so much use out of it since I've bought it! :)

      Delete

Back
to top