Little Update


The past month has been an absolutely hectic one. I've officially finished my second year of university and can now focus more on trying to find a placement for next year. However, this also means that I can focus more on the things I've been wanting to do for ages, but haven't had the time to. For example, blogging, testing out my new camera, ukulele and some freelance work and projects I've been needing to complete. Hopefully now that I have a bit more time, I can get back into my normal blogging routine again and keep my posts more consistent.

I'm also thinking about writing some more design type posts and maybe posting some things that other bloggers could use, such as icons, illustrations, fonts, templates, etc., so let me know what you think!

For the mean time, here's a selection of pictures from things I've been up to in the past few weeks.

  • Being that person on the train, talking to themselves, trying to learn presentation slides.
  • I looove melon.
  • Serious presentation face.
  • Innocent smoothies are incredible.
  • Having a chill, ukulele playing day.
  • There was a ladybird on my leg on the train, it's supposed be good luck!
  • Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Polish - In A Heart Beat.
  • End of university celebrations.
  • Blue slushie in the sunshine.

I hope everyone has had a great couple of weeks and hasn't been too stressed with university or collage work, exams, work or just life in general!

Sara

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I think having those type of posts would be really great! Lovely photos

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Candice, I'll see what I can do! :)

      Delete

Back
to top