Monday, 18 May 2015

Nails Of The Week | Manicure Monday







Since I've been doing a few interviews for placements recently, I've been opting for more neutral, sensible nail colours. One of these options being from the new Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing collection. 

The idea behind these nail polishes is to deliver the look of gel nails, but without a UV lamp as your nails are cured naturally by the sunlight. There are 8 nail colours to choose from, however you have to use the topcoat to make it work. 

I don't know how much of a gimmick they are or not, but the nail polish and the topcoat is really nice and they have left my nails looking rather shiny and chip resistant. I can definitely see how these would appeal to a lot of people and can imagine there will be new shades released somewhere down the line.

On my nails:

Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing Nail Paint - Do It Like A Nude

Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing Topcoat

What do you think of my NOTW? Would you wear it? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

16 comments:

  1. These sound like a really good alternative to gel nails, and it's awesome how chip resistant they are!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried the one shade, but I'd be interested to try some more! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the neutral shade, it's so classy and goes with everything!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nude is so classy. It'll look great with anything & very sophisticated!
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty. I've been rubbish at painting my nails lately, but this has convinced me that it's time! Gorgeous!!

    www.paintingoctober.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I inspired you to get back to nail painting Kate! :)

      Delete
  5. This is such an adorable combo! Great picks!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Barry M ! loving this shade :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete