Friday, 22 May 2015

New Look Haul


Black Leather Lace Up Shoe Boots
£27.99



I needed a pair on 'sensible' shoes for all the interviews and presentations that I've been doing for uni, which isn't easy for someone with size 2 feet. Whenever I came across these little brogue like shoes from New Look, I knew that they were my best bet. They kind of remind me of a pair of school shoes I had, but they look smart, but not over-done whenever I need them.

Petite Monochrome Tile Print Trousers
£14.99



I don't normally buy trousers because most of them don't sit right around my hips. However, whenever I saw these ones in store, I tried them on and I had to bring them with me. They look so smart with the little shoes boots and a white shirt as well!

Petite White Pint Size T-Shirt
£7.99


After having a massive wardrobe clear-out before going shopping, I was missing some casual t-shirts from my life. I thought this pint-size t-shirt was so cute, I love the little milk bottle illustration and it is incredibly soft. A casual nod towards my sense of humour as well!

Navy Contrast 3/4 Sleeve Raglan Top
£9.99


I love the casual look of these 3/4 length sleeve tops, they are perfect whenever I'm just having a day at home. I was actually after the grey one, but they didn't have any in my size so I settled for the navy one, which is just as nice and simple.

Red Silky Basic Top (similar here)
£6.99


I found this top in the sale for only £6.99 and I couldn't believe the quality of it, it's so soft and silky! Although I do think it's more of an Autumn/Winter colour, I can see myself wearing it all year around, especially since it rains most of the time in Northern Ireland anyway! I couldn't find this exact one on the New Look website, but I think the ones in the link above are a pretty similar style. 

What do you think of my New Look haul? Would you buy anything from it? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

20 comments:

  1. Those trousers are adorable!
    --
    http://prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk .. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Pint Size top is so adorable! I love New Look xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it!? It's sooo soft as well! :)

      Delete
  3. I love the pint size t-shirt it is so cute!

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your purchases, especially the pint sized t-shirt, I need it like now :) xxx

    http://justanorwichgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get it, it fits so nicely! :)

      Delete
  5. You've picked up some great things there, as a petite, of course I love the top - i need to get that myself haha. I'm loving the trousers as well :) x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Look is really great for petite things! :)

      Delete
  6. I have similar shoes, I absolutely love them! (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can never find anything I like in newlook these days, but then all of these things are pretty! love the trousers especially x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be a bit hit and miss sometimes, that's why I got these things while they were in stock! :)

      Delete
  8. New Look is always a hit and miss with me. But I love all the Items you've got :) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete