Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Topshop Haul




As a little celebration and a treat to myself for finishing second year of university, I thought I'd go out and buy some bits and pieces from the shops that I've had my eye on for ages, so expect to see a few more hauls throughout the week! However, the first shop I did some damage in was Topshop. 

Scatter Embellished Necklace Jumper
£12



I already have the mint version of this jumper and I wear it all the time, it's so lightweight, but still so warm and cosy. You may wonder why I'm buying a jumper in the middle of May, but it's constantly like Winter in Northern Ireland.

Petite Daisy Scallop Overlay Dress
£18



This dress was the main reason why I went to Topshop first. I'd been dreaming and outfit planning this dress before I had even bought it. I also have the daisy print jeans (here) from Topshop, I just have a daisy obsession. The petite version is no longer available on the Topshop website, but you still might be able to get it in store.

Petite Blue Marl Lace T-Shirt Dress
£8



I found this little t-shirt dress when I was browsing through the sale items in store and at only £8, it seemed like a sin not to buy it.  However, it's no longer available on the Topshop website.

Moon And Stars Necklace
£7.50


Topshop jewellery always fascinates me and before I know it, I'm standing with a basket full of it. However, I managed to refrain myself and only pick up two pieces, the first being this stunning double necklace with a gold crescent moon and two dainty silver stars. However, I couldn't find it on the Topshop website.

Elephant Necklace
£5


The second piece of jewellery I picked up was this super dainty elephant necklace. I thought this would be just a nice little bit of detail to add to a plain outfit to jazz it up a bit, or perfect for layering with other little necklaces. 

What do you think of my Topshop haul? Would you buy anything from it? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

22 comments:

  1. I love your shopping, especially jewellery looks so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dot dress!
    Sweetiekyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like polka dots from far away, but it's actually little daisies! :)

      Delete
  3. The dresses are cute! And I really love the moon necklace, I don't normally shop in Top Shop but may have to pop in there next time I go shopping to see if they still have that moon necklace :) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it goes with pretty much everything! :)

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely haul! I'm definitely with you on the daisy dress, it's so so cute! I need to make a trip to Topshop.. it's been too long!

    - Grace's Beauty Space xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The moon and elephant necklaces are gorgeous!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the necklaces :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweater is so cute!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The daisy dress is adorable!!
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the moon and star necklace...
    I had the lace dress in dark grey, sadly it seems too long for me... So I refund it... TwT

    www.humancat.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! I can imagine the dress being really nice in grey as well! :)

      Delete
  10. I seriously love those patterned trousers, so up my street!

    Lucy | Ooh La Luce

    ReplyDelete
  11. 'The stars and moon necklace is beautiful! :)
    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just!? I'm obsessed with it! :)

      Delete