Weekly Snapshots


  • This weeks NOTW
  • White shirt and floral dress for another interview.
  • Getting caught up with series 6 of The Vampire Diaries.
  • So in love with my moon and stars necklace from Topshop.
  • A little Benefit haul.
  • Chocolate cappuccino time.
  • Plottin' n' plannin'.
  • Spotted a giant Moomin in town and kinda really want it.
  • You know it's a chill day whenever you have on your oversized The Strokes t-shirt.

I hope you all had a good week! Is there anything that you're looking forward to in the week ahead? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely obsessed with the Vampire Diaries! I loved season 6 :) xx

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only half-way through, but it's so good! :)

      Delete
  2. Loved your snapshots! I also did a similar blog post. =)

    http://simonamoona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your snapshots! I also did a similar blog post. =)

    http://simonamoona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such lovely photos

    Lots of love xxx
    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. That chocolate cappuccino looks delicious :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top