Weekly Snapshots


  • This weeks NOTW.
  • Can't go wrong with a McDonald's for lunch.
  • After seeing the giant Moomin last week, I had to go back and get the mini one.
  • Major on sheep patrol.
  • FWIS while waiting for the train.
  • Loving the new Mumford & Sons album.
  • Cutest little pink cupcake.
  • It's all in the rose gold details.
  • Wouldn't be a good week without a bubble bath.

I hope you all had a good week! Is there anything that you're looking forward to in the week ahead? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. I love the new Mumford & Sons album too :) This nail polish looks really pretty x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice collage of photos you have. the nail polish is so nice. love this blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the neutral nails with a pop of glitter, they're beautiful!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top