Friday, 12 June 2015
25 Of My Favourite Feelings
Recently, I watched a video by one of my favourite bloggers and Youtubers, Essie Button. The video was called "15 Of My Favourite Feelings" and at first I thought it was going to be about emotional feelings, e.g. happy, excited, etc., but when I started watching it, Estée talked about all her favourite positive feelings in life, such as helping someone, giving some a compliment etc.
It really got me thinking how busy we are thinking about all the negatives in life, that we hardly take time to be thankful for the little every day things. The quote "Enjoy the little things because it's the little things that make life big." immediately came to mind. So, it got me thinking of some of my own favourite feelings that I think most people will be able to relate to.
P.S. I was only supposed to write 15, but I got carried away!
1. When I have enough Boots points to buy myself a treat.
2. Having fresh bed sheets and new pyjama's.
3. When someone says "You've made my day!".
4. The warm welcome I receive from dog when I get home.
5. Using a new piece of make-up for the first time.
6. Seeing my Mum, Dad and brothers happy.
7. When I see my food coming in a restaurant.
8. Writing for the first time in a new notebook.
9. Freshly washed make-up brushes.
10. When I've tidied and decorated my room the way I like it.
11. Having a warm bubble bath when I'm feeling sick.
12. Seeing my best friend after not seeing her for a while.
13. Doing a good deed for the day.
14. Receiving lovely comments on my blog.
15. Having a sense of calm when I'm near the beach.
16. Finishing a piece of work and being proud of it.
17. When someone compliments something I don't like about myself.
18. A perfect cup of tea after a long day.
19. Getting my eyeliner flick right in one go.
20. Having a good skin day.
21. Wearing an outfit that makes me feel more confident.
22. Knowing I've drunk enough water for the day.
23. Finishing a book that I've been reading for ages.
24. When I'm comfortable enough with someone that I can say anything.
25. Accomplishing something new that I've been trying to do for ages.
Can you relate to any of my favourite feelings? Let me know in the comments!