Empties


Probably one of the weirdest, yet most well known type of blog posts are empties, yet I've never done one before. So, much to my family's confusion, I started to gather a few empty products in a bag in my bedroom over the past couple of months. Because there's nothing like showing the world your rubbish people! 

Body Products



My favourite range from Soap & Glory and one that I will buy products from over and over again is the the Sugar Crush range. It's the perfect citrus scent to help you get up and go in the morning.


I thought I'd give the Orangeasm body wash a go since I love citrus scents and I wanted to try something different. Although it smells lovely, I think I'll stick to the Sugar Crush range just because it's my favourite.


I've went through a few of these now and have tried similar ones from different brands, yet I always seem to come back to this one. I'm quite lazy when it comes to body moisturising, however this makes life so much easier!

Hair Products



Hair masks are something I'm not that loyal with, I just haven't found to perfect one. Although I did like this one and I did notice that my hair was healthier, I just want to try some different hair masks as well.


When Spring and Summer starts to roll around again, I always reach for a bottle of this and have done for the past few years. It's a brilliant product that brings out the natural highlights in my hair without having to reach for a bottle of hair dye, I love it!


Another product that I will always repurchase is this spray, I've went through countless bottles of this and I just do not know what I did before it came into my life.


A product that I only discovered this year, yet I can see myself purchasing again is this hairspray. It smells divine and keeps my hair in place all day. It even made in into my March Favourites.


I used to absolutely hate dry shampoo, that was until I found the right one. I still only use it for weekends away as I like to wash my hair every day (I know I shouldn't), but at least I've found one that I like.

Skin Products



I remember buying this as a teenager and I still buy it to this day. It's perfect for all over the body, but I live using it when my skin feels dry and needs an instant moisture boost.


This seemed to be everywhere a few months ago and rightly so. A great budget micellar water that I would buy again, it removes every trace of eye make-up without irritating my eyes and removes a good amount of face make-up in preparation for a proper cleanse.


This has bound to be in everyone's empties at least once, who doesn't love it? I actually had 3 in it when I was sorting out the empties bag, ooops.


My holy grail cleanser, I actually prefer it over Liz Earle cleanse and polish, which I also love, but there's just something about this cleanser that agrees with my skin. Although, don't get it in your eyes.


Another LRP favourite, Serozinc has had quite the following ever since it became more widely available. Yet another product I'd be lost without.


This is actually the mini size pack that I got in the First Aid Beauty FAB Favs To Go Kit. I couldn't believe how much of difference these made to my skin. They gently exfoliated my skin and left it looking more radiant and resurfaced in the morning. I'll definitely pick up the larger tub in the future.


Another beauty blogger favourite that I'll repurchase again and again is this lip balm. In fact, one tub lasted me the entire year with daily use.

Make-Up Products



Remember the days when we used to remove our nail polish with cotton wool pads and a bottle of nail polish remover? I'm never going back to those messy times, which is why I buy these all the time.


This used to be my go to powder for every day use before I started using my Bourjois Healthy Balance powder. Don't get me wrong, it's a brilliant powder, I just prefer to use it in the Autumn and Winter.


I used to think that the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer was the only one for me, then I discovered this little pot of genius. If you need a high coverage foundation that isn't cakey, I really recommend checking this one out, I've already bought my second pot.

Have you used up any products recently? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. I need to try the Charles Worthington Texturising spray! Also that Seventeen concealer sounds great, i've heard lots of good things about it so I must give it a go instead of the Collection concealer!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be lost without both of them! :)

      Delete
  2. I love sap and glory's sugarcrush range! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog XX

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it smell incredible!? No problem! :)

      Delete
  3. The Bourjois remover, Effaclar Duo + and Serozinc are all forever re-purchases for me :) I really want to try the Charles Worthington Texturising Spray and some First Aid Beauty products xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be lost without the texturising spray, definitely give it a go! :)

      Delete

Back
to top