Monday, 15 June 2015

Nails Of The Week | Manicure Monday




When rummaging through my stash of nail polish last weekend, I came across a few nail polishes that I hadn't used and to be honest, I had forgotten all about them! Lilac is not a colour I'm usually drawn to as it makes me look even more pale than I already am. However, for some reason, this shade really drew me in because of the teeny tiny shimmer particles running through it.

On my nails:

Maybelline Color Show - Love Lillac

What do you think of my NOTW? Would you wear it? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

22 comments:


  1. Oh My Gosh!! your blog is gawjus!! love the design !!

    had a great read :D keep up the good work
    would love to know your thoughts on my video

    Myquestiontag


    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this color! I wouldn't normally go towards it either but I think it looks great!
    xx
    Kenzie
    Behindhazeleyes06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My all time favourite nail colour is Lilac, I try not to get it everytime I go to the salon but it is difficult!

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this shade, i lately have a thing for lilac.

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely colour for Spring & Summer! :)

      Delete
  5. Love this shade, I'm always drawn to lilacs in the summer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color! I need to try this nail polish range :D

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it's great for the price! :)

      Delete
  7. Pretty shades :).

    http://kireinoclouds2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that such a lovely pastel shade, perfect for summer!
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty shade! So cute and summery! xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete