Monday, 22 June 2015

Nails Of The Week | Manicure Monday






It seems as if the weather has taken a turn for the worse here in Northern Ireland. It's been so dull and cloudy all day, so I thought I'd go for a bright nail polish to help brighten up the week ahead. I don't exactly know what shade you would call this nail polish, it's a bit like a pink/red/coral hybrid, either way, I love it!

On my nails:

Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days - Hot Salsa

What do you think of my NOTW? Would you wear it? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

18 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous nail polish- perfect for summer!

    Lucy | Ooh La Luce

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a bright beautiful shade, I have something similar on my nails right now but in a muted down shade. Love!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't it just perfect for Summer!? :)

      Delete
  4. great color! i couldn't pull it off but it looks fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post,color is AMAZING :)
    xoxo
    Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely, summery colour.

    Olivia - My Clueless Mind

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color! So summer appropriate!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Now that is a super bright color for summer. You can see it from a mile away. I love it. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color! I think it is perfect for summer! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete