Nails Of The Week | Manicure Monday




If you read my latest Boots Haul blog post, you will likely have noticed two nail polishes that I picked up. Sugar Plum is the only Gelly release this Summer and even though it does look lovely own its own, I thought Atlantis would add a lovely touch because I haven't put any glitter on my nails for ages because it's so hard to take off and causes so much damage to my nails, hence why I only put the glitter on my ring finger.

On my nails:

Barry M Gelly - Sugar Plum
Barry M Aquarium - Atlantis

What do you think of my NOTW? Would you wear it? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. I love this nail polish combo! I'm really surprised Barry M have only added the one polish to their Gelly collection - my favourites from it are Passionfruit and Rose Hip. I picking up Atlantis and putting it down, but after reading this I am now convinced I need it in my polish collection! :) x

    Charlotte's Road // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Rose Hip as well, it's such a beautiful shade! :)

      Delete
  2. I have that same pink nail polish however, have never worn it with glitter on the top. Great post!! :)
    http://beaudaily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it just as much without the glitter as well! :)

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the Barry M Gelly polishes, they look near enough like shellac and last for ages, good choice :) x

    ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shade of pink is amazing and the glitter looks so fun! I love Barry M for my nail varnishes.

    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely my favourite brand! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It's perfect for this time of year! :)

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty colour, I really need to invest in some new polishes, the barry m ones look fab.

    Tasha xxx
    sincereblonde.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top