Sunday, 14 June 2015

Weekly Snapshots


  • This weeks NOTW.
  • Pavlova and coconut ice-cream.
  • Hoping that smartwater will make me smart.
  • Major catching some sunshine.
  • So excited for the return of OITNB.
  • Pick n' mix favourites.
  • Procrastination/glasses selfie.
  • Desk nibbles.
  • A little Argento present to me, from me for passing second year at uni and landing a placement.

This week has been an absolutely hectic, yet exciting one. I'm so happy to say that I passed my second year of university and managed to get a placement sorted with a web and graphic design company all in one week! I'm so incredibly grateful and I can't wait to get started on this new chapter of my life.

I hope you all had a good week! Is there anything that you're looking forward to in the week ahead? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your second year and getting a placement! That's really cool! Hope you have a great summer! I've got a summer wedding on Saturday that I'm looking forward to because one of my friends just happens to be going as well!
    :)
    xx
    Kenzie
    Behindhazeleyes06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kenzie! I hope you have a great time! :)

      Delete
  2. Those candies are making my mouth water!

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah well done on your placement, that necklace is gorgeous xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete