Homeware Haul


Over the past few months, I've seemed to accumulate a few bits and pieces of cute homeware items and stationery, so I thought I would round them all up and share them because I don't often do these types of blog posts.



Starting with my favourite and most used item, is my beloved "Time To Be Creative As Fuck" mug. It's certainly not for the fainthearted, but I just love it because it suits me down to a tee because of my job and helps me stay motivated. As a fellow designer, I really love Polly's style, it's definitely worth checking out the rest of her shop.


I used to have all of my rings in a little bowl from IKEA, but I could never find the ones that I wore the most in among the rest, so I bought this to put my most worn rings on to help keep me more organised and save time, it helps that it's super cute as well! It's currently not in stock on Lily Rose Co., but you can also find it here.



The marble trend is really in at the minute and H&M is the perfect place to find marble homeware pieces that don't cost the earth. I still don't know whether to use this little pot for make-up brushes or a little cacti though! 


I got this to set on top of my dressing table to hold all of my perfumes, but it was a little smaller than I expected it to be. So, I use it on my desk to hold my earphones, glasses and maybe a few snacks.


Primark Stripe Tin Star

Normally, my local Primark don't stock that much homeware stuff, so when I saw this cute little star for only £1, I couldn't resist picking it up.


I needed somewhere to store all my receipts for the month before I start to file them, so this pretty floral box from Paperchase was the answer. I've even went back and order the large box to store some of my design books in.


I can't resist browsing the stationery isle in Home Bargains because there's so many cute little bits and pieces. I picked up this blue floral to-do list to keep me organised and motived and the cream heart cut-out pot to store all my Sharpie pens in, both for only £1!


I love inspirational and cute quotes, so when I saw these little plaques in The Card Factory for only £1, I had to have them! I gave the friend one at the end away to my best friend though.

What do you think of my homeware haul? Have you bought any homeware items recently? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

50 comments:

  1. Gorgeous finds! I love the marble pieces, and the cute little unicorn. I adore homeware, I've just put a wishlist on my blog actually! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need more marble in my life now! :)

      Delete
  2. I love homeware posts! You picked up some lovely pieces. I especially love the 'Never Let Anyone Dull Your Sparkle' plaque, I must pick that up for myself!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's my favourite from the plaques as well! :)

      Delete
  3. These are so cute! I especially like your heart cut out pen pot- I Iove desk accessories! :)

    - Grace's Gaze xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love all things marble, I'm on a total marble hype recently (thank you gh0stparties)! Your blog is beautiful, I have followed you on Bloglovin and I would love it if you could check out my blog too!

    http://andieology.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gh0stparties has the most amazing homeware, doesn't she!? :)

      Delete
  5. love the marble pot, i am always tempted to pick it up when i see it in h&m! x

    Becky | BCKY.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quote plaques are so cute and I have both the marble bits from H&M - I love how affordable and great their homewear is xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they realise some more pieces in the future! :)

      Delete
  7. Everything in this post is adorable! I love the unicorn ring holder!! x

    http://sprinkleofaimeex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the unicorn ring holder is just darling <3 <3 <3 Lovely little haul!
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post! Adore all of these goodies!! x

    CLAIRELOUISE

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the marble pieces, been eyeing them up on the h&m website for a while now!

    Alice | Sheer Beautiful | Bloglovin' x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been following our blog for a while now and I love it!!!! Love your design to its GAWJUS!!
    keep up the fantastic work

    come say hi some time


    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    NewVideo

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these, that mug is so funny!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of this, it's sad that we don't have Primark in Lithuania..

    Fleurerly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice post!
    Check out my new post dear :)
    www.fashion-and-thecity.com/2015/08/safari-vibes-within-city.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the marble set it's so classic.
    I also got a gorgeous pot like yours recently, its in my homeware haul on my blog if you're interested in getting anymore!
    Lizzy | by Lizzy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely post, dear! Have a great day
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous picks! That unicorn ring holder is adorable :)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everything you got looks so cute!! Ahh I wish we had good inexpensive homeward store here where I live. My favorite one was the marble mug! Followed you via Bloglovin'. Hope you follow back (pretty pleasee)

    BCfactor Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using it to store make-up brushes in recently, I love it! :)

      Delete
  19. hey there!! I have been following your blog for a while now and I am really enjoyed it :D I have shared this post !! :D keep up the great would

    come say hi
    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  20. A good mug is half of your success in the morning. The rest is coffee! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hahah oh my gosh I love that mug!

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love a good homeware haul! I can't wait to go back to uni again so I can do exactly that! I love the marble bits and the signs from the card factory are cute too.
    Sam
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the best time of year to get new stuff! :)

      Delete

Back
to top