3 Bourjois Buys




Bourjois ColourBoost Lip Crayon - Peach On The BeachBourjois ColorBand 2-In-1 Eyeshadow & Liner - Brun DadaisteBourjois 12 Hour Aqua Blush - Inge-Nude

On a recent browse through Superdrug, mainly to kill some time while waiting for the train, I found myself drawn to the Bourjois stand because they were holding a 3 for 2 offer and I just couldn't resist. I decided to pick up the lip crayon and the eye crayon because I've been meaning to get them for ages, but I just picked up the blush on a whim because it was new in.



This is probably the most popular shade from the collection and rightly so. The gorgeous peachy pink lip crayon looks gorgeous on the lips as it adds an instant, fresh hit of colour but without being too overpowering on in your face. The finish isn't matte nor glossy, it's more of a lacquer like finish which is perfect for Summer. I can even see me wearing this whenever the colder weather starts to creep in again, I just love it that much.




I can't get enough of these 2-In-1 pencils as they are perfect for both eyeshadow and eyeliner. They glide on to the eye with ease and no tugging or irritating the eye is necessary due to the creamy formulation. As an eyeshadow, they are perfect as a one sweep wonder, I just glide a little bit on to my eyelid and blend it out with a fluffy brush. I also have the shade 'Beige Minimal', but I have my eye on 'Rose Fauviste' next as it's just a pretty pink/rose gold shade.



Unfortunately whenever I got this, my pump didn't work, it just didn't bring out any product at all no matter how many times I tried to unblock it. However I was able to unscrew the lid and dab some product out of the tube. Packaging flaw aside, the actual product is lovely. The gel like consistency makes the peachy nude blush appear fresh and dewy on the skin which means it's perfect for this time of year. They certainly are a big hit this year, it was just my bad luck that I got a dodgy one.

What do you think of my 3 Bourjois Buys? What are your favourite products from Bourjois? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

40 comments:

  1. Lovely post. Bourjois is one of my favourite drugstore/highstreet brands. I love their mascaras and their single shadows xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise, although their lip products would have to be my favourite! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't bought any new bourjois products for a while now however I really should! I am especially interested in their aqua blushes- they look gorgeous!

    Lucy // Ooh La Luce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many incredible new products in! :)

      Delete
  3. how unlucky that you got a dodgy pump!! Love the look of these products though.
    Can't wait to read more of your posts!

    Love

    Ana

    RavishingRoses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just my luck, haha! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. I really need to get more shades in the Colour Boost - such a nice formula! I didn't get on so well with the eyeshadow sticks as I found them too dry to blend in very easily :( I'm really intrigued by the gel blush concept though xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise, I love them! :) I found that I had to blend them straight away or else they dried in really quickly, but then they don't budge all day!

      Delete
  5. I love the lip crayon in peach on the beach, wore it basically everyday on my holiday! And I really want to try the eyeshadow sticks, they look beautiful :) xx
    http://penneychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a beautiful lip crayon! :)

      Delete
  6. I've been meaning to pick up their Aqua Blush for a while now as the product looks so pretty and so many bloggers seem to have sung its praises! I love the Healthy Balance concealer and the Velvet Rouge Edition lipsticks from Bourjois :) xx
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Velvet Rouge Edition lipsticks are my absolute favourite! :)

      Delete
  7. I haven't tried any of these products, but I love anything with coral or peachy tones!

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also have the lip crayon and its also one of my favourites for summer! The colour is just so gorgeous, lovely post! xx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm taking a trip to london in october so i'm definitely going to check out their stuff when i'm there!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do, you won't regret it! :)

      Delete
  10. I have a few lip crayons from other brands and absolutely love them. Unfortunately, I am not sure where to get Bourjois products here in Berlin :(

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love trying lip crayons from all brands! :)

      Delete
  11. I haven't tried any Bourjois products yet, but those seem good to begin with hahaha. I really love the lip crayon, the colour looks so glossy and natural! xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to try the Bourjois blushes, they look amazing and perfect for glowy cheeks! I love my Benefit cheek tints which are liquid and super long lasting so I think these would be a much loved product in my makeup bag!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMAZING blog post !!! had a good read :) I love your blog :)))



    come say hi Jadiee'sLittleBlog


    have a wonderful day
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. They really do have an incredible range of products! :)

      Delete
  15. Great post,loved it!Loved reading through it.
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Antonella, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

      Delete
  16. The eyeshadow and liner looks amazing, bourjois is such a cute brand! I can never resist the 3 for 2 offers either :) xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving using it, I really can't fault it! :)

      Delete
  17. I really love the look of the lip crayon, it's a really pretty shade. I also love lip products that a easy to wear and are low maintenance, and it totally looks like it would be that as well. Tempted to pick one up!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A peachy pink lip is always my go-to shade! Definitely give it a go Alice! :)

      Delete
  18. I also have purchased three things from bourjois as Boots had a 3 for 2 and you also could pick up a free pair of sunglasses. I also purchased really similar products to you! I bought the colour band eye crayon in the same shade as you as I love a bronze, gold eye and I also purchased the same blush as it was new and got the shade 03. My finale purchase from their was one of their lip-glosses in a pinky colour!:)
    http://emmasworld31.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top