Sunday, 30 August 2015

Weekly Snapshots


  • Finally getting around to reading Looking For Alaska.
  • The new Marvellous Creations bar is incredible.
  • Mickey Mouse shirt.
  • Pink Flamingo bubble bar from Lush.
  • Just because it was National Dog Day on Wednesday.
  • New lipstick, MAC - Please Me.
  • I am 5 years old.
  • All the strawberry goodness.
  • Rose gold and marble is the perfect combination.

How was your week? Is there anything that you're looking forward to in the week ahead? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

6 comments:

  1. I liked this post! Let me know how you like Looking for Alaska, I want to read it but haven't read any reviews on it yet! Tomorrow is my first day of classes back at Uni! This summer went way too fast! Luckily we go right into having a long weekend after! :)
    xx
    Kenzie
    Behindhazeleyes06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! I hope you had a great first day at uni! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm going into my final year! Great edit - I always use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder! xx
    alicekatex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the rose gold and marble jewellery, where is it all from? Need!

    CB x
    thecblife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from H&M a couple of weeks ago! :)

      Delete