July Favourites




Where on earth has the past few months gone!? I can't believe it's the middle of August and I'm already seeing the Autumn/Winter stuff starting to creep into the shops. Not that I'm complaining because Autumn and Winter are my favourite seasons. Bring on the hats, jumpers, hot chocolate and cosy nights in! Anyway, here's another (slightly later than usual) monthly favourites post.

Vichy Normaderm BB Clear Unifying Corrective Cream - Light

I bought this BB cream a while back during an Escentual Haul, expecting it to be an average product. How wrong I was, I absolutely love this product. It has a light to medium coverage, yet it claims to improve skin over time, which I actually have been able to see. I rarely use foundation anymore as I use this on a daily basis. The only downfall is that there is only two shades, Light and Medium. I use the shade Light and it's a little too dark for me, other than that it is a brilliant product.

Milani Illuminating Face Powder - Beauty's Touch

As I live in Northern Ireland, Milani is not an easy brand to get hold of. However, Beauty Crowd stocks an impressive range of Milani products which I could not be happier about. First on my list was this powder, however I prefer to use it on my cheeks the same way I would use a blush as it gives a lovely subtle colour due to the different tones in the product. It's perfect for lazy make-up days as well.

MAC Lipstick - Lady Danger

This is probably one of the most popular MAC lipstick shades known to the beauty world and rightly so. This gorgeous red/orange matte lipstick instantly brings some colour to my much needed pale face. Plus, it helps that it's super long lasting, yet not drying on the lips.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Another popular product in the beauty world is this Kiehl's oil, loved by the majority of people that have purchased it since the hype. What I love most about this oil is that it's not heavy in the slightest, it sinks in quickly and is suitable for even my extremely sensitive skin. It improves the overall look of my skin, I always notice my skin a little fresher in the morning if I've used this the night before.

Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray

One thing I just love trying out is sea salt sprays. I've tried so many over the past few years I've lost count. All I know is that this one is definitely up there with the top 5. It gives the perfect beachy waves look that I love, yet it doesn't make my hair feel or look crispy or dry the way some sea salt sprays do.

What do you think of my July favourites? Do you have any favourites this month? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

28 comments:

  1. I love Tony and Guy products - they really are great quality

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post,really love it :)
    Keep in touch
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the Midnight recovery oil, it sounds amaze!
    Mantenso xx
    She's AbouThat Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does live up to the hype! :)

      Delete
  4. That lipstick looks amazing! I have to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, I need more matte shades from MAC! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, lady danger is gorgeous! I've seen a few photos of it before but never has it looks so vibrant!! I've been using the Sexy Hair Natural Sea Salt spray and it's ok, but as you say it kind of dries out the hair. Thankfully no crunch though!! I'm interested and will look into trying the Tony & Guy spray you mention. I'm also a huge fan of the beach wave style and would love to see what it could do for my hair!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a lovely true red/orange, it's definitely worth checking out. Let me know how you get on with the sea salt spray! :)

      Delete
  6. I love sea salt sprays and this one sounds right up my street! Lovely post Sara!

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic - Personal Style, Beauty and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a try! Thank you Georgia! :)

      Delete
  7. that MAC lipstick is so pretty, the shade is perfect for summer! x

    RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's perfect for this time of year! :)

      Delete
  8. Lady Danger is one of the prettiest shades, so perfect for Summer! Great post doll xo
    http://onthehs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. the midnight recovery is just the best thing that ever happened to my skin. my boyfriend uses it too and loves it.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the sea salt spray, it the only one that works on my thick hair!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works incredibly well on my fine hair! :)

      Delete
  11. That mac lipstick is gorgeous!!
    -Maria
    IN1997

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am such a big fan of Vichy`s Normaderm range, it improved my skin so much! I really want to try the Midnight Recovery Concentrate, all the reviews I read about it were positive.

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is an incredible range, I want to try more from it! :)

      Delete
  13. So happy I've stumbled upon your blog!! Awesome post dear and that Mac lipstick is to die for. I will definitely keep up with your posts, great work.

    www.itsthelifeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great choices :) I love the Milani Illuminating powders and Midnight Recovery is a 'can't live without' product for me. I love texturising sprays but I haven't tried Tony & Guy's - I'll check it out! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try more from Milani since I loved the powder so much! :)

      Delete

Back
to top