Trip To Dublin


Last weekend, myself and Ricky made an impromptu trip to Dublin for the weekend. I didn't bring my camera because I didn't want to worry about it being broken or get tired of carrying it around, so I just took some little pictures on my phone for the sake of having the memories. 

  • Ready to start our walk around the zoo.
  • Penguin feeding time.
  • Nando's.
  • Tiger.
  • Shopping trip bits and pieces.
  • The cutest little orangutan family.
  • Ice-cream break.
  • Alligator.
  • Drinks before heading home.

I had the best time and I can't wait to go back again. Have you had any weekend plans recently? Or do you plan on having a weekend trip sometime soon? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

20 comments:

  1. I've never been to Dublin but would love to go :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a trip Claire! :)

      Delete
  2. How fun! Love your pics (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a lovely time! I can't wait to see what you bought :D xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos, Dublin is an amazing place! x

    Ciara Rose | AllureImpassionedGoddess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! Looks like you had a really fun time! :)
    xx
    Kenzie
    Behindhazeleyes06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing pictures of people's trips, it makes me want to visit the places. Hope you had a great time

    Emma emhasrednails

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fab weekend Sara, glad you had a good time and captured some memories:)
    Lizzy | by Lizzy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been to Dublin a couple of times when I was younger but would love to go back for a weekend with my boyfriend (especially now I know there is a forever 21 there!). I hope you had a lovely time!

    Nicola | www.thebeautymonologue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like such a fun day and how cute is the penguin teddy!

    thriftylilpixie.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top