Weekly Snapshots | A Little Catch-Up


  • Hen party selfie.
  • Disney Vans are just the cutest.
  • River walk with my boyfriend. 
  • Ice-cream sundaes with my best friend. 
  • Wedding party selfie.
  • A little pre-placement treat.
  • Day trip to Barry's Amusement Park. 
  • Nando's catch-up with the uni girls.
  • First day of placement selfie.

I hope you all had a good week! Is there anything that you're looking forward to in the week ahead? Let me know in the comments! 

Sara

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. You look soo super gorgeous in your pictures! Your week looked so fun!
    This week I'm going to Blackpool and staying there for a few days, and seeing Cats the musical, which is one of my favourite shows, so I'm so excited for that!
    I've just found your blog, which I'm so happy about because I'm loving reading your posts!
    I also gave you a little follow on Bloglovin :)
    - Molly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Molly! I hope you have an amazing time. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the Disney Vans! Great pics <3

    Feel free to visit my blog:
    www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top